Starting Police Academy

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
1s1k52
Posts in topic: 55

Re: Starting Police Academy

Post by 1s1k52 »

How's your shifts going Nightmare69?

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm attempting to write this from my phone because I'm sitting on a prisoner at Parkland bored out of my mind!!!!!!!!

I don't do much on my phone or internet anymore. I wasn't sure if I should post on this thread or make a new one. Training for every department on the planet would be over, but I am pretty much done and will be on probation till next year. Wife graduated nursing school and all that fun stuff. She isn't finding a job she wants yet. She is working home health care at the moment.

I will say this, being a CHL forum, I strongly urge everyone to carry every moment of every day. If there is one thing this job has confirmed for myself, is things can and will happen anywhere. Hope all is well with everyone. Thanks for the support and following throughout my adventures lol.
(insert clever signature here)

AFAmmo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AFAmmo »

One of the few things worse than "hospital watch" is riding a desk for an injury. I sprained my ankle last week in training, so I am stuck in the office until the doctor says I can go back to the field.

Stay safe out there.

Topic author
1s1k52
Posts in topic: 55

Post by 1s1k52 »

AFAmmo wrote:One of the few things worse than "hospital watch" is riding a desk for an injury. I sprained my ankle last week in training, so I am stuck in the office until the doctor says I can go back to the field.

Stay safe out there.

I understand what you are saying. i have had to work it a few times I wasn't injured, they just needed people to work it.
(insert clever signature here)

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”