Pleasant Encounter in College Station

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
J.R.@A&M
Posts in topic: 2

Pleasant Encounter in College Station

Post by J.R.@A&M »

Got pulled over for the first time (in ten years) by CSPD for a grossly out of date inspection sticker. Handed over my DL, CHL, and insurance card. He asked, "Do you have your gun with you?" I said yes, there in the lower console drawer and another locked in the glove box. He asked me to point out the lower console drawer without reaching for it.

He then asked if there was a reason for my six month expired sticker, and I said no, nothing beyond my absent-minded neglect in fixing a cracked blinker light.

Gave me a warning, and advised me to get it fixed, which I will.

Overall, he was polite, professional, and merciful.
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

WildBill

Re: Pleasant Encounter in College Station

Post by WildBill »

J.R.@A&M wrote:Got pulled over for the first time (in ten years) by CSPD for a grossly out of date inspection sticker. Handed over my DL, CHL, and insurance card. He asked, "Do you have your gun with you?" I said yes, there in the lower console drawer and another locked in the glove box. He asked me to point out the lower console drawer without reaching for it.

He then asked if there was a reason for my six month expired sticker, and I said no, nothing beyond my absent-minded neglect in fixing a cracked blinker light.

Can't expect any better than that. ;-)
NRA Endowment Member

Charlies.Contingency

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

J.R.@A&M wrote:Got pulled over for the first time (in ten years) by CSPD for a grossly out of date inspection sticker. Handed over my DL, CHL, and insurance card. He asked, "Do you have your gun with you?" I said yes, there in the lower console drawer and another locked in the glove box. He asked me to point out the lower console drawer without reaching for it.

Did you remember to get that cracked turn signal fixed yet, and updated your stickers? We don't want you to have to add to your of LEO contacts. ;-)
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

Topic author
J.R.@A&M

Post by J.R.@A&M »

Charlies.Contingency wrote:

Did you remember to get that cracked turn signal fixed yet, and updated your stickers? We don't want you to have to add to your of LEO contacts. ;-)
Yes, but thanks still for the reminder. I'll take all the help I can get.
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

tomtexan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by tomtexan »

J.R.@A&M wrote:He then asked if there was a reason for my six month expired sticker, and I said no, nothing beyond my absent-minded neglect in fixing a cracked blinker light.
Ah the dreaded cracked blinker light.

That will let all the blinker fluid run out. :crazy:
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
NRA Life Member

Charlies.Contingency

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

tomtexan wrote:
J.R.@A&M wrote:He then asked if there was a reason for my six month expired sticker, and I said no, nothing beyond my absent-minded neglect in fixing a cracked blinker light.

[ Image ]
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" Oh my goodness, that is just too funny.

Next time I go to an O'Rielly's or Autozone, I'm going to ask them for some, and see how long it takes... :smilelol5:
J.R.@A&M wrote:
Charlies.Contingency wrote: Did you remember to get that cracked turn signal fixed yet, and updated your stickers? We don't want you to have to add to your of LEO contacts. ;-)
No problem! ;-)
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Charlies.Contingency wrote:
tomtexan wrote:

[ Image ]
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" Oh my goodness, that is just too funny.

Next time I go to an O'Rielly's or Autozone, I'm going to ask them for some, and see how long it takes... :smilelol5:
J.R.@A&M wrote:
Charlies.Contingency wrote: Did you remember to get that cracked turn signal fixed yet, and updated your stickers? We don't want you to have to add to your of LEO contacts. ;-)
No problem! ;-)
:iagree: :mrgreen:
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”