I was used!

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
rwg3
Posts in topic: 1

I was used!

Post by rwg3 »

As a roadblock of all things. Though if any of you met me you might think that would be an obvious decision. :lol:

A week ago I had the family in the suburban and we were downtown Dallas for brunch. On the way out of town we were crossing town on the mix-master and had moved into the right lane in preparation to exit onto our expressway. At the interchange, the mix-master narrows by the right hand lane turning into the exit ramp after going through an underpass. Parked just past the underpass was a patrol car on the right shoulder. As I approached the ramp and the cruiser, an officer jumped out of the car and started into traffic in front of me with the classic hand up to stop.
As I came to a stop he walked up to my front fender, pointed at the little sports car that had to stop behind me and waved it over to the side. He then waived me on my way and said thanks as we went by. I feel so used, discriminated against because of my bulk. JK. Never had this happen before and frankly have never heard of it being done before. I have to wonder if this is a standard technique?
"Moderation is the silken string running through the pearl-chain of all virtues", Thomas Fuller

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: I was used!

Post by joe817 »

Don't know if it's SOP, but it sure sounds dangerous! :shock: :eek6
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”