Ponder PD

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
jasday
Posts in topic: 1

Ponder PD

Post by jasday »

My first time being pulled over since getting my CHL. I rolled through a blinking red light (the closest thing to a stop light that is in the town) to turn right. There was a police officer in the church parking lot at the intersection and I immediatley knew I was hosed. Pulled right over for him. Handed him my dl, CHL and insurance. He asked if I was carrying, what it was, and where it was. Told him yes, Ruger 1911 CMD, on my right hip. He kindly stated, don't show me yours, and I won't show you mine. He walked back to his car, 30 seconds later he came back looking the registration on the rental car that I have while my truck is in the shop. He said that there's no problem with me, just the registration. He said that he wasn't worried about it since I checked out. Scolded me for rolling through the stop (its a town of over 1k people in the city limits, there's not much traffic out at 7pm) and sent me on my way.
jasday

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ponder PD

Post by RoyGBiv »

Happy endings! :hurry:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”