UTDallas Police interactions

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

joe817
Posts in topic: 1

Re: UTDallas Police interactions

Post by joe817 »

And a good job to you too! :thumbs2:
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 1

Re: UTDallas Police interactions

Post by KD5NRH »

labrat1001001 wrote:A few days later, I passed Lookout to U-turn and enter the campus coming south bound from Floyd. There was an older model Volkswagen Beetle stalled half way into its right turn. I stopped behind the driver, turned on my hazard lights and jumped out to help her push the car out of the intersection and more into the parking lot entrance.
Too bad real bumpers are a thing of the past. Back when I had a Ford Fairmont, it was pretty common for nobody to ever get out of the car in that situation; just pull up behind a car with the four-ways on, wait for the wave-up from the driver indicating they're ready, and push them to a safe spot. Then you get out and offer them a ride to the auto parts store for a carb rebuild kit (most likely culprit since based on your description it apparently died when she tried to accelerate through the intersection) and have them back on the road faster than the tow truck would have gotten there.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”