Positive LEO encounter by Hot Rod Magazine staff.

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 1

Positive LEO encounter by Hot Rod Magazine staff.

Post by G.A. Heath »

Hot Rod Magazine produces a YouTube show I enjoy called Roadkill, all car guys should watch at least one episode of it. They are currently taking a road trip as part of a production and were recently in a bit of a hot situation in Albuquerque NM. David Freiburger reported the incident on his Facebook page, and even noted the officers kept their fingers out of the trigger guards. The entire story from Freiburger's point of view can be found here: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I felt this needed to be posted, even though it's not a my encounter and it was an out of state event, because we see a media personality from California having a positive encounter that shows the professionalism LEOs across the country exhibit on a daily basis.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Positive LEO encounter by Hot Rod Magazine staff.

Post by baldeagle »

Sadly, one idiot had to chime in.
I don't trust anyone who points a gun at someone and keeps their finger OUTSIDE the trigger guard. In the split second it takes a person to move their finger when it counts, that cop may not make it home alive when the bad guy with the gun has his finger INSIDE the trigger guard. And if this T.V. cop show bull is how they are training policemen now days, we are in real trouble.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”