Officer body-cam footage Palestine

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Charlies.Contingency
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Officer body-cam footage Palestine

Post by Charlies.Contingency »

VMI77 wrote:
charliej47 wrote:
VMI77 wrote:
nightmare69 wrote:
VMI77 wrote:The problem I see with that question is that to have any chance of answering it you'd have to be already staring down the muzzle before you fired, which would very probably be too late.
That's the point. Anyone that points a be gun or any realistic looking firearm at police already has made the choice that they want to be killed.
Well, I'd say anyone over a certain age....I'm not sure that's the case with say, a six year old. Or a three year old. At that age they're probably not making a choice.
:mad5 I can remember when a 5 or 6 yr old kid came at us with a grenade and ended up killing the LT, himself and his sister.
Wow. So to you life in America is the same as the Vietnam war? We're in a war zone where 6 year olds are blowing up people with grenades and gunning down cops and citizens? Also, I was addressing the issue of whether a very young child pointing a gun at someone WANTS to be killed, which your example doesn't support, since many if not most children that age, especially American children who haven't grown up in a war zone, are incapable of fully understanding the consequences of such an action.
Please don't make it appear as if these things only happened 40 years ago. That kind of crap still happens in the middle east and in Africa. Some people didn't make it home, and some of my buddies will never be the same. We should stop this portion of the topic and get back on track.
Sent from Iphone: Please IGNORE any grammatical or spelling errors.
ALL of my statements are to be considered opinionated and not factual.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”