Plano PD response to break in at the house

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 3

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Skipper5 wrote:ruff, ruff...err rough, rough, rough, reeee-wheee, ruff....ha, ha, ha, ha, gulp, ha, ha, ha.....wag, wag, wag
My transmographier says:

"Dad, please...I really need to go outside for just a bit..."
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

age_ranger wrote:I give you our beloved home security system:

Hah...they suckered the poor guy....he saw the little dog and though "oh easy hit", but when he stuck his big fat scumbag face in the house he got caught by the razor blade lined camouflaged carpet of death!

Good dog...hope she got some good canned dog food!
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith B »

Tim the Teacher wrote:I guess I should get rid of my two chihuahuas...... :lol:
I work for a utility company and worked outside for quite a few years. I have had lots of encouters with 'guard dogs'. Never got bit by a big dog, but have been attacked several times by small ones. The only one that ever bit me was a chihuahua. Nasty little boogers!! :lol:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”