Strippers take Boston officer's service weapon

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Mel
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Strippers take Boston officer's service weapon

Post by Mel »

Lynyrd wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:12 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:06 pm
Scott B. wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:49 pm I'm sure it was an innocent group study session for the courses those gals are taking. Working your way through college is tough and good study partners are hard to find....
I'll bet the cop was studying anatomy.
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
.....by braille.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

(A) They seem to have corrected the article....there is no longer any mention of the gun’s value.

(B) This is being blown way out of proportion. What real man hasn’t spent the night bar hopping with two strippers as a warmup to drunken “whoopi-making” in a flophouse, and had his gun stolen? Mountains outa molehills, I tell yah. :coolgleamA:

:mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:40 am (A) They seem to have corrected the article....there is no longer any mention of the gun’s value.

(B) This is being blown way out of proportion. What real man hasn’t spent the night bar hopping with two strippers as a warmup to drunken “whoopi-making” in a flophouse, and had his gun stolen? Mountains outa molehills, I tell yah. :coolgleamA:

:mrgreen:
This is my pistol....this is my gun... :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

According to the story, the women didn't have his pistola when they were arrested. The story says it was turned in to the authorities anonymously, although the story wasn't clear whether that happened before they were arrested, or while they were in custody.

Maybe it was accidentally packed up with their text books after they were done studying. :biggrinjester:
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

curryman

Post by curryman »

Wow, I got two glock 22's and 250 rounds of ammo for less than $500.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”