Deputy Husband Arrest Deputy Wife

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Deputy Husband Arrest Deputy Wife

Post by carlson1 »

Honey Moon must be over :grin:

http://www.policelink.com/news/articles ... al=pl_nlet
ELKO, Nevada – This might make for a tense time at home.

An off-duty sheriff’s deputy was pulled over and charged with driving under the influence — by her husband.

Charlotte Moore, 36, a jail deputy and 11-year veteran, was driving her 2004 Pontiac Grand Am when she was pulled over by her husband, Elko County Sheriff’s Deputy Mike Moore, a police report said.

She allegedly left before being administered a portable breathalyzer test, the Elko Daily Free Press reported.

Mike Moore pulled her over again and called the Elko Police Department for backup. He left shortly after another officer arrived.

Charlotte Moore was released at 1:47 a.m. on Sunday and placed on paid administrative leave, Elko County Undersheriff Rocky Gonzalez said.

Neither Mike nor Charlotte Moore was available for comment Monday, the Elko Daily Free Press said.

TXDonkey

Post by TXDonkey »

OOPS!! :banghead:
BIG DAWG #1538
Glock 30
Glock 23
Glock 19

308nato

Post by 308nato »

I guess you can call that job dedication and will probably be single
before the month is over.

TxRVer

Post by TxRVer »

Maybe he was just trying to save her life.
Charlie

Jeremae

Post by Jeremae »

I remember seeing another story about this that stated there were already marital problems and hubbie staked wifey out to get dirt on her.
Reasonable gun control is hitting your target with the first shot.

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Got a great idea for a beer can koozie...

I'm going to be a millionaire now!

Woo Hoo!
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

California

Post by California »

Wait, she got put on paid administrative leave for getting pulled over for drunk driving? what the heck? Why won't my boss give me paid leave for screwing up?

Penn
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Penn »

California wrote:Wait, she got put on paid administrative leave for getting pulled over for drunk driving? what the heck? Why won't my boss give me paid leave for screwing up?
Innocent until proven guilty. Once she's convicted, they'll can her.

DoubleJ

Post by DoubleJ »

maybe from the law's perspective, but not from an employer's perspective.
who cares who she works for, if I called in, "Boss, I'm not gon' make it in today...... Yup, got me on the DUI again..... Whelp, you know them thar beers ain't gon' drank theyselves! ....... alright, see ya ta'marra."
well, let's just say the only other time I would be heading to work would be to turn in my badge and keys.

Penn
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Penn »

DoubleJ wrote:maybe from the law's perspective, but not from an employer's perspective.
who cares who she works for, if I called in, "Boss, I'm not gon' make it in today...... Yup, got me on the DUI again..... Whelp, you know them thar beers ain't gon' drank theyselves! ....... alright, see ya ta'marra."
well, let's just say the only other time I would be heading to work would be to turn in my badge and keys.
Some states have tougher employment laws then TX. Also, the S.O. might have a contract that says employees can't be fired unless convicted. When you think about it, it makes sense. Innocent people do get arrested sometimes.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”