What do you think??

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Will938
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Will938 »

I was headed to class on a two lane road one time, imagine that I was in the left lane with another car to my right. I didn't see him until he was about 50' behind us on his motorcycle. He gets his front tire right between the both of us with his lights and siren going. Was I being pulled over? Was he trying to get by? Can't go right, I'd cream the cop and the guy next to me. Can't go left, curb there. Can't speed up, that's illegal. Slowing down is questionable because this cop might not react fast enough and end up under my truck.

I really didn't know the right course of action so I moved as far to the side as I could and gradually slowed down, but so did the guy to my right. I swear I heard the cop scream as he gunned it and blitzed between us.

There also happened to be a cruiser about a hundred feet behind me just going the speed limit. I thought for sure he was gonna pull me over and grill me. But he just cruised along behind me, turns out he was headed to the same scene.

AFJailor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AFJailor »

Well, i can say from personal experience that there is nothing more irritating when u are trying to respond to a 911 call and some idiot in front of you wont get out of the way...some people even slow down to a crawl but dont get out of the way.

The fact of the matter is this, if you see a emergency vehicle behind you or around you slow down and get the heck out of the way, your slowing the vehicle down can cost lives.
USAF
SSgt, Combat Arms
NRA Member
ND CCL Holder
"I've got a firm policy on gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be the one controlling it." -Clint Eastwood
Μολών λαβέ!
Sadly I lost all my guns in a boating accident in the Gulf of Mexico :(

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”