Smilies Websites?

Photo testing, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
quidni
Posts in topic: 3

Smilies Websites?

Post by quidni »

Did a search on "free smilies" & found a couple interesting sites as well as a google list of a bunch more sites. Several of the sites allow you to remote link to the smilie, much as one would to a photo-hosting site. Don't know how useful these might be, or whether Mr. Cotton would mind us using smilies he hasn't added directly to the board.

It's for sure that there are a number of "smilies" out there that wouldn't pass the 10-year-old daughter rule. :shock: Image

(The above "thumbs down" smilie is from one of the sites I found... I won't post/use any others without an OK from our gracious host.)
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA
All guns have at least two safeties. One's digital, one's cognitive. In other words - keep the digit off the trigger until ready to fire, and THINK. Some guns also have mechanical safeties on top of those. But if the first two don't work, the mechanical ones aren't guaranteed. - me

longtooth
Posts in topic: 2

Post by longtooth »

Good job. Was there a Texas flag though. :lol: OH yea & a twiddling thumb. :totap:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Topic author
quidni

Post by quidni »

Seems I'm finding flags for everything and everybody except Texas! I'm also keeping an eye open for a thumb-twiddler, but the closest I've come so far are similar to the finger-drummer that Mr. C added recently: :waiting:

Now, I did find another dancer that I like, as well... it's a man in a suit, with a yellow smiley face (wearing shades) for a head.

Still curious as to whether it would be okay to hotlink smilies here that haven't already been added to the forum list?
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA
All guns have at least two safeties. One's digital, one's cognitive. In other words - keep the digit off the trigger until ready to fire, and THINK. Some guns also have mechanical safeties on top of those. But if the first two don't work, the mechanical ones aren't guaranteed. - me

gigag04
Posts in topic: 1

Post by gigag04 »

as long as they are clean, all you are technically doing is just posting an image.

-nick
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

spud

Post by spud »

spud

Post by spud »

and my fav

Topic author
quidni

Post by quidni »

spud wrote:Image

You found some!
gigag04 wrote:all you are technically doing is just posting an image
I know, but I still figured it would be better to ask first, just in case.
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA

spud

Post by spud »

came form a smiley public database

aka google image search

longtooth
Posts in topic: 2

Post by longtooth »

Beautiful work. I love them ladies & gentlemen.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Return to “Test Area”