Photo testing, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Super Shorty Holster Pic test

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

RPB wrote:
cbr600 wrote:
RPB wrote:It's a 2-handed operation to work the action / pump anyway.
Similar to the Rossi Ranch Hand pistol, in that regard.
http://www.rossiusa.com/product-list.cfm?category=17" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Guess I should have just posted this thread in General lol I didn't think anyone would see it here ... and was just brainstorming and testing

NOW THAT I've wanted since Luke (not Skywalker) had one (Lucas McCain, The Rifleman)

That I'd get before a serbu ... as I saw on another thread ,,, this forum is costing me money buying stuff I see "rlol"

So ... wonder where you can/can't carry one of those. ... a "pistol" a carbine??
There are numerous variations-rifles, carbines,
Barrel Length: 12”
The Ranch Hand’s 12-inch barrel complies with federal regulations,

so. could this "carbine" be carried where rifles are allowed. like a non-pistol AOW?

Never seen it before thanks ... I'm really interested in that, didn't really favor a 12 ga. recoil on my arthritic wrist.
The Ranch Hand is classified as a handgun, no different than a Glock or 1911, puts you back at square one. A Judge is not smooth bore.

cbr600

Post by cbr600 »

deleted
Last edited by cbr600 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 7

Post by RPB »

Beiruty wrote:Looking at this NFA class: Smooth-Bore, Shot-Revolver

Than to own a Judge Shooting 410 shot shell needs at $5 AOW and Fed paper. Are current owners of the Judge doing that?
The Judge, and Bond Arms guns, are rifled bore pistols, that's why they aren't AOW, nor short barreled shotguns
Though a 3.5" rifled bore Bond Arms pistol with a 3" shell won't encounter a whole lot of the rifling

( I get a kick out of 922r too, where if you want to put an American Made folding Stock with a Pistol grip on an SKS, or Saiga shotgun, you need to use an American made Magazine ... Makes one think the Feds have too many regulations creating silliness making a person replace a 5-round mag with a 15 round one ... but these mental exercises are more fun than jigsaw puzzles to keep my old mind sharp)

Just seems like there SHOULD be some weapon that could be carried, where rifles can be, that's less trouble than a longarm to carry for say, handicapped people ... maybe I need to get the ACLU involved in an A.D.A. suit against the BATFE.
:mrgreen:
(Both groups with too much time on their hands)

Perhaps an open carried "cane gun" AOW ... I dunno
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “Test Area”