question

Photo testing, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bigdook
Posts in topic: 2

question

Post by bigdook »

never mind fellas ill just ask some friends that are leo's for some ideas and help
Last edited by bigdook on Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flintknapper »

B-D,

I don't really know what to say...except this is WAY more information than I need about anyone. Also, I can't find anything remotely related to the normal contents of this forum.

I'm not trying to be ugly, but I don't know what it is you want us to say?
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

Do you think it's the neighbor, or the neighbor's kid? There are lots of kids' "spy kits" that have parabolic microphones that do a decent job of picking up conservations (even through a closed window).

Personally, I'd say something in private that would raise all sorts of alarms, and wait for a reaction. And I'd make it something completely inappropriate, like telling the wife wife I was going to kill the neighbor's pet.

After shaking the tree, I'd see if any nuts fell.

Kevin

seamusTX

Post by seamusTX »

I'm taking you at your word that you're serious. If I talked to my wife that way, I would be limping and whining like a dog that had its tail stepped on.

You can hire a security firm to sweep your house for bugs. It will probably cost several thousand dollars.

There are long-distance mikes that can pick up sounds from a distance, without having a bug in your house. You might want to look out your windows and see if the neighbors have something that looks like a telescope pointed at your house.

If I thought I had this problem, I would talk about whether it was time to move the corpses from the freezer and bury them in the crawl space. Then, if the police showed up, I would sue everyone.

- Jim

seamusTX

Post by seamusTX »

KBCraig wrote:Personally, I'd say something in private that would raise all sorts of alarms, and wait for a reaction. And I'd make it something completely inappropriate, like telling the wife wife I was going to kill the neighbor's pet.
That would be conspiracy to commit animal cruelty. You need to suggest something that you can't be proven guilty of.

- Jim

Topic author
bigdook

Post by bigdook »

:idea: :evil: :idea:

KBCraig
Banned

Post by KBCraig »

seamusTX wrote:
KBCraig wrote:Personally, I'd say something in private that would raise all sorts of alarms, and wait for a reaction. And I'd make it something completely inappropriate, like telling the wife wife I was going to kill the neighbor's pet.
That would be conspiracy to commit animal cruelty. You need to suggest something that you can't be proven guilty of.

- Jim
The "proof" would be proof that they were intercepting private conversations. Trying to do something about it would be like calling the police to report that someone stole your dope.

Return to “Test Area”