Rubber stanp

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 2

Rubber stanp

Post by Tex1961 »

Any other instructors here using rubber stamp for their printed name and ID number.

I just ordered and received a set of self inking stamps for my printed name and instructor ID. I can't think that there would be any problems doing it this way. Of course I manually sign my signature on the LTC 100's / 101's after the students pass. I find when I have a large class, after about the first 10 forms you can hardly ready my writing as my hand starts cramping up. I figured this would work better for RSD to read and get students processed faster.

AF-Odin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rubber stanp

Post by AF-Odin »

One of my colleagues uses as stamp for name, instructor number, and range address then manually signs.

I just print a 100 with my name, number and range address then copy a bunch of them so all I have to do is put on student name, DL data, manually sign and date.

Neither of us have had an issue with RSD
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Tex1961 »

AF-Odin wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:51 am One of my colleagues uses as stamp for name, instructor number, and range address then manually signs.

I just print a 100 with my name, number and range address then copy a bunch of them so all I have to do is put on student name, DL data, manually sign and date.

Neither of us have had an issue with RSD
Thanks for replying.

Yeah, I do the pre printed 100's as well for some of my smaller classes that I know I'm going to be able to pass them on the class and range, but when I do a larger class I can't because I know there is going to be a few who wont pass the range qualification.

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

While I haven’t gone that route (I don’t do a lot of instruction), I believe RSD said it was okay to a scan of your signature on your forms. Just insert an electronic copy, and print it out.
NRA lifetime member

jmorris

Post by jmorris »

I'm just doing the Adobe (or compatible program) digital signing but then I have computer and printer at classroom. I have the range info, my name, instructor ID all prefilled.
Jay E Morris,
Guardian Firearm Training, NRA Pistol, LTC < retired from all
NRA Lifetime, TSRA Lifetime
NRA Recruiter (link)

Return to “Instructors' Corner”