Instructor Proficiency help Austin area!

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
jgaryusmc
Posts in topic: 1

Instructor Proficiency help Austin area!

Post by jgaryusmc »

I attended the instructor renewal class Feb 4th, I need to comlpete the proficiency. I'm free during the weekends.

Thanks
Jimmy

jgaryusmc@gmail.com
TCOLE Firearms Instructor
Primary Marksmanship Instructor USMC
Advanced Peace Officer

doncom

Re: Instructor Proficiency help Austin area!

Post by doncom »

If you can't find someone closer, I'll be happy to help you out.

I'm located in Marble Falls.

prossound
Posts in topic: 2

Post by prossound »

I am in the same boat. closed on a new house and property in October and I am just getting around to renewing. I live in Rockdale and work in Austin so anywhere around there would be great. We can even do it at my place if there is anyone around this area.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

prossound wrote:I am in the same boat. closed on a new house and property in October and I am just getting around to renewing. I live in Rockdale and work in Austin so anywhere around there would be great. We can even do it at my place if there is anyone around this area.
Have you gone through the DPS renewal class for instructors? That will be required before you can renew your instructor cert.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

prossound

Post by prossound »

Keith B wrote:
prossound wrote:I am in the same boat. closed on a new house and property in October and I am just getting around to renewing. I live in Rockdale and work in Austin so anywhere around there would be great. We can even do it at my place if there is anyone around this area.
Have you gone through the DPS renewal class for instructors? That will be required before you can renew your instructor cert.
my class is the 21st.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

prossound wrote:
Keith B wrote:
my class is the 21st.
:thumbs2: Enjoy!!
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

switch

Post by switch »

Actually, I think you can shoot/show proficiency anytime, you do not have to wait until you have had the renewal class.

Return to “Instructors' Corner”