Incredible CHL class

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
WarHawk-AVG
Posts in topic: 1

Incredible CHL class

Post by WarHawk-AVG »

I don't want to sound like I am advertising, I just want to put a shout out for an INCREDIBLE group of CHL instructors I had the privilege of going to today.

Jim Pruett's Guns and Ammo

Their range officials were top notch, they didn't bend at all on range safety or protocol, even though they kept the atmosphere flowing smoothly and "fun"

The classroom portion was very interesting, I have been reading all I can find online about CHL (there are tons of "opinions" that you can't trust) the instructors in class knew their stuff, the officer fingerprinting us was AWESOME, when asked questions of "scenarios" he laid it out in a no bull fashion, explained it fully and with a complete aura of command presence (If I were a badguy I wouldn't bow up to this fella!)

Other than the $180 I spent on my MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation Course) this is the absolute BEST $125 I have ever spent!

[advertise on]Plus its nice that Jim offered us a token by giving us $25 off on any purchase of a new firearm, of which his prices are reasonable (I have seen better, but its few and far between!)[/advertise off]

Awesome...simply awesome!
A sheepdog says "I will lead the way. I will set the highest standards. ...Your mission is to man the ramparts in this dark and desperate hour with honor and courage." - Lt. Col. Grossman
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ - Edmond Burke

T3hK1w1

Post by T3hK1w1 »

Did you take the range test at Hot Wells? That is my regular range of choice and where I took my CHL class.

seamusTX

Re: Incredible CHL class

Post by seamusTX »

Molon_labe wrote:Jim Pruett's Guns and Ammo
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

http://www.jimpruett.net/

- Jim

Return to “Instructors' Corner”