EDC Backpack - NIP

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

EDC Backpack - NIP

Postby ScubaSigGuy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:50 am

For sale is the Camelbak Dispatch with the hidden pistol compartment.

This is a great bag for everyday carry, and actually has three different options for concealed carry placement, and will accomadate a full size .45. The bag is new in the plastic and comes with the Antidote 50oz. / 1.5L mil spec hydration reservoir. This bag was designed for the USSS, and retail sale was restricted (ridiculous I know), making this bag relatively hard to come by. IMO this bag is the perfect size, and blends in well for EDC. It will also hold a 15" laptop easily and securely. This is an extremely solid, well thought out bag, and I love mine, I simply have more than I need, so I thought I would share. There are several reviews of this bag online, but please let me know if you have any questions.

I have several of these available, and will update the post when they are all gone.

Condition - Brand New In Plastic
Color - Black
Price $150 very firm
Shipping available at actual cost

Thanks for looking,

SSG

Here's a couple of quick pictures of the bag. The hidden concealment location shown is one of 3, and it will fit a 5" 1911. There is an internal MOLLE storage area as well.

Last edited by ScubaSigGuy on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Jose_in_Dallas

Re: EDC Backpack - NIP

Postby Jose_in_Dallas » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:08 am

I'm interested, where are you located?

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Postby ScubaSigGuy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:36 am

Jose_in_Dallas wrote:I'm interested, where are you located?

PM sent - DFW
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Postby ScubaSigGuy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:51 pm

In case anyone missed it above, I have more of these bags available to anyone interested. I'll update the post when they are all gone.

Maybe I'll post some pictures of what all I carry in mine, which is quite a bit, and it's about 40% full.
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Postby ScubaSigGuy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:57 pm

A couple of pics posted. Thanks.
S.S.G.

NRA MEMBER

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”