WTS: Sigma SW40 mags

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Waco1959
Posts in topic: 2

WTS: Sigma SW40 mags

Post by Waco1959 »

I seem to have ended up with two magazines I have no use for. They were included when I purchased some items for a SW9VE but the mags are SW40. The mags appear to be identical to these: http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/ ... rrorView_N

The mags are stainless and appear to be unused. $40 for the pair plus actual shipping. They should fit in a USPS small Flat Rate Box so shipping would be $5.95 unless you prefer another method. I'm in Waco so if you are around Central Texas you could pick them up and save me a trip to the post office.

WinoVeritas

Re: WTS: Sigma SW40 mags

Post by WinoVeritas »

Would be interested if they are 14 rd marked 40 S&W. If 10 rd as shown in link, no.

Topic author
Waco1959

Post by Waco1959 »

They are 10 round. Rear hole at the 10 round mark and the side dimples to stop the follower.

If someone is interested and thinks my price is too high, make me an offer. I tired of looking at these things.

WinoVeritas

Post by WinoVeritas »

Thanks for reply. As an aside and may be to help sell, these will also work in the SD40VE - I have the SW40VE & SD40VE and easily swap mags between the two - only difference is design of the plastic mag bottom (sharp vs. rounded nose) which doesn't affect operation.

Return to “Closed Items”