Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0: CZ P-01 & Compact PCR

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0: CZ P-01 & Compact PCR

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

For reasons I'm not getting into, I have two new Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 holsters for sale. One is for a CZ P-01 (left hand) and one is for a CZ 75 Compact PCR (right hand).

Alien Gear states that the holsters are designed to be worn at the 4:30 (over the rear pocket) position and they are correct. They fit and hide very well in that position and they are very comfortable. I wear my guns in the 3 o'clock position and these holster don't work well for me or my wife in that position. I'll admit, I'm a die-hard Comp-Tac Infidel guy, so that probably has something to do with my opinion.

I doubt anyone will need both holsters, but if they do, I'll sell them for $65, shipping included. Individually, they are $35, shipping included.

Chas.

TexasSully
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0: CZ P-01 & Compact PCR

Post by TexasSully »

Still Have the RH one?

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

TexasSully wrote:Still Have the RH one?
Yes. Please note they are for similar but different guns. The RH model is for a CZ75 Compact PCR. If you want it, PM your mailing address and I'll mail it. You can send me a check or pay on my PayPal account.

Chas.

oohrah
Posts in topic: 1

Post by oohrah »

I thought Alien Gear has a policy of swapping out any mold for a different gun, if you want to exchange? I've always found mine very comfortable.
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

Return to “Closed Items”