Error message when clicking on "view your posts" search link

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 6

Error message when clicking on "view your posts" search link

Post by mojo84 »

I'm getting this error all the sudden this morning. Wondering if it's just me.
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Duplicate entry 'a08e4d37bd42894dabc0adb9aeb5e6c3' for key 'PRIMARY' [1062]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: Admin@TexasCHLforum.com
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Error message when clicking on "view your posts" search

Post by baldeagle »

Try it again. It may just be a temporary glitch in the database. If not, the admin will have to fix it. (It worked fine when i tried it.)
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Thanks. It's been doing it most of the morning and still doing it. I'll reboot my computer in a bit and try again.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

mojo84 wrote:Thanks. It's been doing it most of the morning and still doing it. I'll reboot my computer in a bit and try again.
Try logging out of the Forum, and logging back on. It looks like it might be something related to your individual session ID. As it is for baldeagle, the "view your posts" link is working for me.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Sign out and rebooted my computer. Still getting the message.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

It works fine here on Chrome. Have you tried another browser?
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I just tried my cell phone and it worked. I bet clearing my cookies will do it. Will try that after while.

Thanks for the feedback.

joe817

Post by joe817 »

mojo84 wrote:Sign out and rebooted my computer. Still getting the message.
I just clicked on "View your posts" & had no problem. I know it sounds kind of lame, but have you turned off your computer completely and rebooted after that? I'm clueless as to why you're getting that message. :headscratch
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mojo84 wrote:I just tried my cell phone and it worked. I bet clearing my cookies will do it. Will try that after while.

Thanks for the feedback.
It's probably not a cookies problem. More likely its a caching problem, and if you just clear your browser's cache, you'll fix the problem without having to log out.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Thanks TAM. Will give it a shot.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
mojo84 wrote:I just tried my cell phone and it worked. I bet clearing my cookies will do it. Will try that after while.

Thanks for the feedback.
It's probably not a cookies problem. More likely its a caching problem, and if you just clear your browser's cache, you'll fix the problem without having to log out.

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner. Thanks TAM. Guess I hadn't cleared the cache in quite some time. It took a bit for it to clear but now it's working and working much faster. Appreciate the help. Check's in the mail.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”