Duplicate (kind of) Forum Name

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 2

Duplicate (kind of) Forum Name

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

I've recently noticed that a user "bitterclinger" signed up a few days before I did. In order to minimize confusion and in deference to the user who thought to reserve a great screen name :mrgreen: , how would I go about changing mine? Thanks in advance.

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Duplicate (kind of) Forum Name

Post by Keith B »

Send a PM to Charles L. Cotton. Let him know what user name you want to change to and he will take care of it for you.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

Bitter_Clinger wrote:I've recently noticed that a user "bitterclinger" signed up a few days before I did. In order to minimize confusion and in deference to the user who thought to reserve a great screen name :mrgreen: , how would I go about changing mine? Thanks in advance.
Why don't you allow us to help you with your new handle and throw out a couple that you are considering.

Or, we can make some suggestions.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Thanks guys! Let me mull it over. :cheers2:

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”