Login

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Richard_B
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Login

Post by Richard_B »

If for some reason I am not logged in when viewing a discussion thread and wish to comment, I, of course, need to login. Once logged in, however, I am transferred to the index page rather than returning to the page I was last on.

I don't know enough about the particular software used for this forum to know if it is possible to easily change this or not, but some discussion forums will either automatically return you to the "prior page" or offer the choice of returning to the prior page or the forum index. I certainly would be more convenient if this were possible.

Thanks

Teamless
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Login

Post by Teamless »

Simple answer
Log in when you access the site and click the box saying to automatically sign you in.
If you are on a public PC and cant stay connected, again, log in, when you get to the site, but don't click the remember me box and until you close the window, your session should remain active.

So I am really not sure of why you are not logged in when you are reviewing the posts. color me confused
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”