Rule Reminder: The Forum is Non-commercial!

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Pecos
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Rule Reminder: The Forum is Non-commercial!

Post by Pecos »

Thanks Keith. Just want to be sure to follow the rules. No need to reply! I know your busy. :biggrinjester:
Sig AR 516 + Vortex PST Scope

dukalmighty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dukalmighty »

I am a member of another Carry Forum,and have been for several years,the original owner only allowed 16 banners for advertising sponsors on the Homepage,it was agreat website with lots of good information like this website,only on a national level.The owner sold the website about a year ago,the New Owners turned it into a commercialized forum and about 1/2 the posts are buy/sell and a lot of them have nothing to do with guns or related equipment.It doesn't have the feeling of the close knit community it was and because of that,I will be spending my time on Texaschlforum.I hope that this site never becomes just another forum somebody sees as a way to make money off of people sharing their knowledge and Ideas for free.Thanks Chas
It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them

OrangeAnimal
Posts in topic: 1

Post by OrangeAnimal »

I do like this site the most and appreciate the fact that it is not overrun with ad's and jerks trying to message you to buy their products. Also I much rather deal with real people if I do want to buy something. I am still a firm believer in a man keeping his word and doing business with a handshake knowing they are willing to stand behind it. So for that ability to deal with honest people and hear honest reviews and opinions I thank everyone who makes this site a great place.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”