Offer to purchase

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
H D Stone
Posts in topic: 2

Offer to purchase

Post by H D Stone »

New member so I hope this is the right section. I read rule 13 which says I must have 45 posts "before posting anything for sale in the Market Section". But,what about making an offer to purchase something being offered for sale? Is that also prohibited?

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Offer to purchase

Post by RPBrown »

No. You can offer to buy anything that is listed. Rule 13 was placed to prevent businesses from advertising on here. This is a privatly owned forum and does not recieve any corporate money to run and there were those that would slip in for some free advertising.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Topic author
H D Stone
Posts in topic: 2

Post by H D Stone »

Thanks! Now to find the deal of a lifetime! I enjoy the forum and appreciate the time and effort it takes to keep it going.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Denwego has a nice 1911 package up for sale.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Welcome to the Forum! You can make an offer on a firearm and you can also post a thread that you are wanting to buy a certain firearm.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”