Was the forum restored from a backup?

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
goose
Posts in topic: 2

Was the forum restored from a backup?

Post by goose »

A few of the posts that I was following seem to have reverted back in time, or possibly they just got cleaned up sometime yesterday afternoon? I also had a couple of subscriptions go away. Granted, I could also be having client side issues.

Thanks,
Goose
NRA Endowment - NRA RSO - Μολὼν λάβε

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Was the forum restored from a backup?

Post by anygunanywhere »

Some posts are missing.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

jmra

Post by jmra »

goose wrote:A few of the posts that I was following seem to have reverted back in time, or possibly they just got cleaned up sometime yesterday afternoon? I also had a couple of subscriptions go away. Granted, I could also be having client side issues.

Thanks,
Goose
:iagree:
Experienced the same late yesterday afternoon. Some of the posts I had read were gone and other threads I had already read showed up in "unread posts". This happened right after I was automatically logged out of the system.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith B »

The admin is investigating the issue. We are not sure at this time what occurred.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Good. I thought the posts were deleted.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

I had the same issues but also, I have always had the "Log me in at each visit" button checked and never had to log in until yesterday and then each time I got on I had to log in. That seems to be fixed this morning though.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

I think the NSA did it.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

RPBrown wrote:I had the same issues but also, I have always had the "Log me in at each visit" button checked and never had to log in until yesterday and then each time I got on I had to log in. That seems to be fixed this morning though.

I am experiencing the same thing.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
goose
Posts in topic: 2

Post by goose »

anygunanywhere wrote:I think the NSA did it.

Anygunanywhere
If people would stop posting sensitive links/leaks in the political forum, they wouldn't have to come in a delete stuff!
NRA Endowment - NRA RSO - Μολὼν λάβε

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I tried to watch a TED talk with Edward Snowden being interviewed this morning. The internet link went down about 8 times during the 35 minute video. I just know it was big brother that was intervening. (we need a black helicopter emoticon)

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

mojo84 wrote:I tried to watch a TED talk with Edward Snowden being interviewed this morning. The internet link went down about 8 times during the 35 minute video. I just know it was big brother that was intervening. (we need a black helicopter emoticon)
Where is that foil hat smilie?

Anygunanywhere

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

anygunanywhere wrote:
mojo84 wrote:I tried to watch a TED talk with Edward Snowden being interviewed this morning. The internet link went down about 8 times during the 35 minute video. I just know it was big brother that was intervening. (we need a black helicopter emoticon)

Anygunanywhere

Need that too.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mojo84 wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:

Anygunanywhere
Need that too.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Ed4032

Post by Ed4032 »

It's Bush's fault.
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

jmra

Post by jmra »

Ed4032 wrote:It's Bush's fault.
He's not smart enough (sarcasm). It had to be someone who knows everything about the internet, like its creator Al Gore.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”