Banned When Using WiFi National Rail (UK)

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Banned When Using WiFi National Rail (UK)

Post by ScottDLS »

Well riding a SouthWest Train on National Rail Service in England. Signed up for free wifi and Forum says I'm permanently banned. I assume problems with the IP address. I used my corporate VPN and lo and behold I'm posting :mrgreen: .
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Banned When Using WiFi National Rail (UK)

Post by C-dub »

You bad boy!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

CleverNickname

Post by CleverNickname »

IIRC Charles banned all foreign IPs awhile back as an anti-spam measure.

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

Yep, I've been banned from the forum more times than you can imagine. If you find yourself with a heavy international travel schedule, drop me a PM and I'll get you some info on how to keep that from recurring.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Just admit it guys, you are just a bunch of international spammers, trying to get one over on us here!! :biggrinjester:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

But if either of you are that Nigerian Prince that has all the money for me, drop me a PM and I will tell you where you where we can meet!! :hurry:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScottDLS »

Keith B wrote:But if either of you are that Nigerian Prince that has all the money for me, drop me a PM and I will tell you where you where we can meet!! :hurry:
You must send me a filing fee and interbank clearance certificate in the amount of 10000$ US by international wire transfer. I will send you the SWIFT details via PM. :biggrinjester:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

hillfighter
Banned

Post by hillfighter »

Does reading the forum in the UK violate ITAR?
"support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

CleverNickname wrote:IIRC Charles banned all foreign IPs awhile back as an anti-spam measure.
That would explain the dearth of posts from California.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”