edit profile email

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
PBR
Posts in topic: 2

edit profile email

Post by PBR »

Is there a way to edit or change your email address on site registration? I recently had some issues with password since site update and was unable to reset password or anything due to old locked up email address registered with but I cannot find anywhere to change that.
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

BBYC
Posts in topic: 1

Re: edit profile email

Post by BBYC »

Last time this came up, I think they said it's no longer a self-service option, but you can message the moderators to update it.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Topic author
PBR

Post by PBR »

Thanks Mr. Cotton got it fixed for me. Good to be back on
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

striker55

Post by striker55 »

I need my email address changed, messaged admin then after a few days emailed admin. Still waiting!

thehemi

Post by thehemi »

striker55 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:46 amI need my email address changed, messaged admin then after a few days emailed admin. Still waiting!
I need to dig up my last email and re-send, too. I'm also waiting on my email address to be updated.

Mel

Post by Mel »

I have a problem. My old email is no longer active. Can someone change my email address? I've sent several messages to moderators with no response.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

KC5AV

Post by KC5AV »

Mel wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:02 pm I have a problem. My old email is no longer active. Can someone change my email address? I've sent several messages to moderators with no response.
You might send a message directly to Carlson. He’s the only moderator who has been consistently active recently.
NRA lifetime member

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

KC5AV wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:56 pm
Mel wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:02 pm I have a problem. My old email is no longer active. Can someone change my email address? I've sent several messages to moderators with no response.
You might send a message directly to Carlson. He’s the only moderator who has been consistently active recently.
Another way is to post something really controversial. That will get Charles to post. :biggrinjester:

Mel

Post by Mel »

KC5AV wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:56 pm
I did this and he is taking care of it. Thanks.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”