WTS/WTT Glock Gen3 G27 and G22

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
pcernuch
Posts in topic: 2

WTS/WTT Glock Gen3 G27 and G22

Post by pcernuch »

both Gen3 G27 and G22.

The g27 may have 500rds through it, the g22 maybe 100 rounds. nothing special, regular glock sites, both have 2 mags, original Tupperware and innards of said Tupperware. i would love to trade for g26 and or G17, obv. looking to switch to 9mm. thank you. i can text pics, I'm not smart enough to post them here. I'm in carrollton tx, but in Houston monthly. thanks for looking 817-946-135two

god bless.

cbunt1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: wts/wtt

Post by cbunt1 »

If you don't find someone who wants to trade 9's for 40's, you might consider a pair of Lone Wolf or other aftermarket conversion barrels and a couple of 9mm magazines for each gun.

By so doing, you can swap between 9 and 40 in either gun by simply swapping the barrel and using the appropriate magazine. I've started doing that, and now prefer to buy .40 cal pistols and add secondary barrels for when I wish to run 9mm in them...it's the best of both worlds.

It costs a bit more than a straight swap, but it's less expensive than buying separate guns. I think I paid about $100 each for my Glock conversion barrels.
American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!

jmra

Re: wts/wtt

Post by jmra »

cbunt1 wrote:If you don't find someone who wants to trade 9's for 40's, you might consider a pair of Lone Wolf or other aftermarket conversion barrels and a couple of 9mm magazines for each gun.

By so doing, you can swap between 9 and 40 in either gun by simply swapping the barrel and using the appropriate magazine. I've started doing that, and now prefer to buy .40 cal pistols and add secondary barrels for when I wish to run 9mm in them...it's the best of both worlds.

It costs a bit more than a straight swap, but it's less expensive than buying separate guns. I think I paid about $100 each for my Glock conversion barrels.
I've been told by glock armors to also change the extractor. Appearently both extractors work for both calibers but the .40 extractor tends to throw the 9s more rearward increasing the chances of a casing in the face.
bump for the OP. :mrgreen:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Topic author
pcernuch

Re: WTS/WTT Glock Gen3 G27 and G22

Post by pcernuch »

thanks gents. what would be your thoughts on your carry pistol having a caliber swap? ive always been a "don't modify my carry gun type of guy" i should prolly pose this question in another area...

god bless.

jmra

Post by jmra »

pcernuch wrote:thanks gents. what would be your thoughts on your carry pistol having a caliber swap? ive always been a "don't modify my carry gun type of guy" i should prolly pose this question in another area...

god bless.
You're not modifying the way the firearm functions. With the exception of the extractor the lowers are identical between calibers (or at least that is what I've been told by several glock armorers). IIRC, the conversion barrels I used were match grade which amounts to upgrading the firearm.
I know of a number of people who use these "converted" units in competitions going thru thousands of rounds without any failures.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

How much are you asking for the 27?

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Post by carlson1 »

Please post your asking price for both the pistols.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Price on 27????

Return to “Closed Items”