Selling Several Guns

All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
clarionite
Posts in topic: 5

Selling Several Guns

Post by clarionite »

I’ve got a Mossberg 500c 20ga I’m going to be asking 325 for. A Ruger SR9C with both hard and soft cases, and two magazines I’ll be asking 375 for. And a Kahr CW9 with hard case and holster I’ll be asking 350 for.

All are in good shape. Very light use.

I’ll add pics as I clean and oil them later. I need to locate the magazine for the Kahr.

wally775
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Selling Several Guns

Post by wally775 »

Location?

Topic author
clarionite

Post by clarionite »

Comfort Tx

Topic author
clarionite

Post by clarionite »

The Mossberg is gone.

I still have the Ruger SR9C with both hard and soft cases, and two magazines I’ll be asking 375 for.
I found the Laser for the SR9C still in the box, Sticker on it says 189, but I'll sell it for 125. Or with the SR9C together for 475.

I have the Kahr CW9 with hard case and holster I’ll be asking 350 for. I can't put my hands on the magazine at this moment, but I'll buy a new one to include with it if I can't find it, or knock 25 off depending on the buyer's preference.

And a Ruger LCP 380 with two magazines and two holsters I'd sell for 300.

Or if someone wanted to buy them all, I'd sell them for 1000 and throw in a box of ammo for each.

Topic author
clarionite

Post by clarionite »

clarionite wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:53 am The Mossberg is gone.

I still have the Ruger SR9C with both hard and soft cases, and two magazines I’ll be asking 375 for.
I found the Laser for the SR9C still in the box, Sticker on it says 189, but I'll sell it for 125. Or with the SR9C together for 475.

I have the Kahr CW9 with hard case and holster I’ll be asking 350 for. I can't put my hands on the magazine at this moment, but I'll buy a new one to include with it if I can't find it, or knock 25 off depending on the buyer's preference.

And a Ruger LCP 380 with two magazines and two holsters I'd sell for 300.

Or if someone wanted to buy them all, I'd sell them for 1000 and throw in a box of ammo for each.
The Kahr is gone now too.

Still have the SR9C and the LCP.

Wysiwyg101
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Wysiwyg101 »

My first carry gun was a Ruger SR9C. I love that gun. Nice sweet trigger. More slender than a Glock 19 so it fits better on the hip. Works great too. I sold mine to acquire the aforementioned Glock. I'd love to replace it. Unfortunately I just purchased a different Ruger. A GP100 .357mag with a 4.2'" blued hardware.

Good luck. I hope it goes to a good home. If it doesn't, keep me in mind in about a month or two.

Topic author
clarionite

Post by clarionite »

Wysiwyg101 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:47 pm My first carry gun was a Ruger SR9C. I love that gun. Nice sweet trigger. More slender than a Glock 19 so it fits better on the hip. Works great too. I sold mine to acquire the aforementioned Glock. I'd love to replace it. Unfortunately I just purchased a different Ruger. A GP100 .357mag with a 4.2'" blued hardware.

Good luck. I hope it goes to a good home. If it doesn't, keep me in mind in about a month or two.
The LCR is gone now too, but I still have the SR9C. Give me a shout when you're ready and we can work something out.

Return to “Firearms”