Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX). *$400*

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
maximus2161
Posts in topic: 8

Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX). *$400*

Post by maximus2161 »

SOLD

Thanks
Last edited by maximus2161 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.

jiannichan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX).

Post by jiannichan »

I've been wanting a PPS 9 for a while until SA released the XDS. If I didn't just buy an XDS9, I would be all over this. GL with the sale.
-jchan

DaveT
Posts in topic: 3

Post by DaveT »

I have a never fired LNIB Gen3 Glock 17 that I would be willing to trade.

I bought it when I was building up my 9mm collection, but the grip is a little big for my hand so the 17 has never been used.

It's a Blue Label and comes with 3 mags.

I'm in Abilene, would be willing to meet halfway. The New York Hill Restaurant on I-20 in Thurber is a great place to meet for lunch, the buffalo burgers are the best. I've met quite a few members from the forum there, including the moderator of the firearm listings, Carlson.

Pm me if you're interested. I'm retired and can meet most any time. Also sending you an e-mail.

Dave

Topic author
maximus2161

Post by maximus2161 »

email sent sir

Topic author
maximus2161

Post by maximus2161 »

I will drop it to $475 for the package FTF

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX). *PRICE DROP *

Post by jmra »

It's times like these I wish I'd never even heard the name Dave Ramsey.
BTT.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Topic author
maximus2161

Re: Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX). *PRICE DROP *

Post by maximus2161 »

jmra wrote:It's times like these I wish I'd never even heard the name Dave Ramsey.
BTT.
Well then you probably really wont like him now :/

Price drop to $425 cash for a FTF in DFW.

Here is a great deal on this brand new PPS with all accessories PLUS a brand new Comp Tac Infidel holster. :) Again please email for a fast response. Can meet this afternoon or evening also.

McJingles

Re: Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX). *$425*

Post by McJingles »

Email sent

Topic author
maximus2161

Post by maximus2161 »

Previous buyer backed out. So his loss, your gain.

I have to sell this ASAP so its going for $400 FTF in DFW. Yes....$400 for the package.

DaveT

Post by DaveT »

maximus2161 wrote:Previous buyer backed out. So his loss, your gain.

I have to sell this ASAP so its going for $400 FTF in DFW. Yes....$400 for the package.
I sure hope you aren't referring to me and my offer..... 'cause I DID NOT back out.

You have apparently edited your original post and gone from wanting to trade for a Glock 17 to repeated price drops for a quick sale.

:banghead:

Topic author
maximus2161

Post by maximus2161 »

DaveT wrote:

I sure hope you aren't referring to me and my offer..... 'cause I DID NOT back out.

You have apparently edited your original post and gone from wanting to trade for a Glock 17 to repeated price drops for a quick sale.

No it wasnt you or anyone who has posted in this thread. I had several trades listed but removed the trades and decided to just sell it outright which I dont see a problem doing since no trades locally came up that worked for me. I told you I appreciated your offer but wanted to keep in DFW. So it has nothing to do with you. If you thought it did you could have just asked since you had my email already.

I had a gentleman back out but its no one who posted in my thread. He said he would take it I was on my way to meet him and he said he couldn't buy it.. Thats all. So I thinking posting a buyer backed out isnt a big deal especially because I didnt name anyone. Im not into doing that but Carlson can decide if its a problem. I wasn't flaming anyone.

And if I choose to drop the price thats my prerogative. First time I saw someone complain about a price drop. Thanks

DaveT

Post by DaveT »

maximus2161 wrote:
DaveT wrote:

No it wasnt you or anyone who has posted in this thread. I had several trades listed but removed the trades and decided to just sell it outright which I dont see a problem doing since no trades locally came up that worked for me. I told you I appreciated your offer but wanted to keep in DFW. So it has nothing to do with you. If you thought it did you could have just asked since you had my email already.

Im not into naming names or starting problems but I had several buyers one after the other (again no one who posted or listed here) and each one backed out. One was a trade and went I went to meet the guy he called while I was en-route to tell me he sold his gun. Then had a guy today back out after he said he would take it. Thats all. So I thinking posting a buyer backed out isnt a big deal but Carlson can decide if its a problem. I wasnt flaming anyone.

And if I choose to drop the price thats my prerogative. First time I saw someone complain about a price drop. Thanks
Where did you see that I "complained" about your price drops? No complaints, just stating fact.

I have a good reputation for many gun purchases, sales and trades with quite a few members of this forum. Since my offer is still listed on your thread, I was concerned that some might think I was the one that backed out on you. A little better wording on your post about a buyer backing out would have provided a better explanation.

I hope your sale works to your advantage and that you find a buyer there local to you. :cheers2:

Topic author
maximus2161

Post by maximus2161 »

DaveT wrote:
maximus2161 wrote:
DaveT wrote:

Im not into naming names or starting problems but I had several buyers one after the other (again no one who posted or listed here) and each one backed out. One was a trade and went I went to meet the guy he called while I was en-route to tell me he sold his gun. Then had a guy today back out after he said he would take it. Thats all. So I thinking posting a buyer backed out isnt a big deal but Carlson can decide if its a problem. I wasnt flaming anyone.

Where did you see that I "complained" about your price drops? No complaints, just stating fact.

I have a good reputation for many gun purchases, sales and trades with quite a few members of this forum. Since my offer is still listed on your thread, I was concerned that some might think I was the one that backed out on you. A little better wording on your post about a buyer backing out would have provided a better explanation.

I hope your sale works to your advantage and that you find a buyer there local to you. :cheers2:
My mistake then. I apologize for my lack of clarity on who the person was but it wasnt you. I dont even know who it is because they emailed me direct and I dont know their username. I just know it wasnt you because we emailed and you told me who you were. I did send you an email just now trying to clarify as well. Sorry if you felt I was implying it was you. Thanks Dave!

EDITED TO ADD: BTW let me be clear that DaveT was great to talk to talk to. The only reason a deal didnt happen was distance and I couldnt meet that far. Dave was willing to meet halfway even. Very nice guy. So apologies to DaveT if you thought I was referring to you. I was not. I should have been more clear.
Last edited by maximus2161 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eugeniuss

Re: Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX). *$400*

Post by eugeniuss »

Email sent
CHL class 09/12
FAST fingerprints 09/17
Mailed certified 09/17
Received 09/21
Return Receipt 09/23
Check Cashed 09/24
Received PIN via email 10/13
Processing 10/13
App complete 11/20
Card rec. 11/26

Topic author
maximus2161

Re: Walther PPS 9mm carry package (DFW, TX). *$400*

Post by maximus2161 »

eugeniuss wrote:Email sent
Sold to eugeniuss. Thanks again. Enjoy the PPS.

Return to “Closed Items”