SOLD: Ruger GP100 38 SPCL 3" SS DFW Area (PRICE DROP)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

SOLD: Ruger GP100 38 SPCL 3" SS DFW Area (PRICE DROP)

Post by QB »

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have three of these (1 hijacked by my sister) and decided to sell my extra one to fund the purchase of some Crimson Trace lasers for my new Ruger SR22s.

FTF in the DFW Metro area. Will need to view TXDL or TXCHL (no data copied down).

$475 cash or USPS Money Order only

Like new condition, purchased and stored in safe. I am 99.9% sure this gun was only factory fired but not sure. At any rate, I am selling as used since I am the first retail buyer.

Model: GP100 / Model 01751 SKU 736676017515 / Catalog No. KGP-831
Caliber: 38 SPL +P
Grip: Hogue Monogrip
Front Sight: Ramp
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Length: 3"
Weight: 36 oz
Capacity: 6 rounds
Frame Material / Finish: Stainless / Stainless

Fired Casing dated 2012 (it was sold as New Old Stock I suppose, I bought it NIB last year)

This 3" gun has an easily removable front sight and Ruger/Amazon/etc. sells a nice fiber optic set to replace the ramp front sight. I have the set which I will sell at a discount to the buyer of the gun. I also have a new pair of rubber Lett styled grips with Rosewood panels if the buyer is interested in them (I prefer the Lett but my sister prefers the original fingergroove Hogues).

Note that this is the model with the adjustable rear sights and is chambered in 38 SPLC (etched on the barrel).

Comes with original case, serialized to gun, manual, inserts, lock, take down pin. This gun is a "Davidson's" gun.

Please email if you are interested or need more information or additional pictures.

Pictures are high resolution close ups........to the naked eye, gun looks fabulous/better than in pictures.

Last edited by QB on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTS: Ruger GP100 38 SPCL 3" SS DFW Area FTF

Post by QB »

Updated the price to $499 (the price I had was a "shipped" from FFL to FFL price).

Thanks
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”