SOLD - XDS45 3.3 FTF Frisco\Little Elm area $440

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
killerquad
Posts in topic: 3

SOLD - XDS45 3.3 FTF Frisco\Little Elm area $440

Post by killerquad »

I have a two-tone XDS .45 for sale. I put 200 rounds through it. It has a "born on" date of 11-16-13 (manufactured POST recall). I hate to let it go since it is a great carry piece due to it's size and the stopping power of the .45 with very little recoil especially for its size. Will include everything you see in the pictures minus the ammo. Will not ship. Not interested in trades.

SOLD.

You can email directly for faster response.
Last edited by killerquad on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."

Topic author
killerquad

Re: WTS XDS45 3.3 FTF Frisco\Little Elm area $440

Post by killerquad »

The holster is the ProCarry HD combo pack from "theholsterstore".

Still available. No takers?
"The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."

C-dub
Posts in topic: 4

Post by C-dub »

This Friday is payday. You've really got me thinking hard about this.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

:headscratch ammo too?

Got me thinking hard.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Nah, minus the ammo.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

E-mail sent.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

No brainer if ammo included.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Hopefully, Killerquad and I will be able to meet this weekend and do some business.

Topic author
killerquad

Re: SOLD - XDS45 3.3 FTF Frisco\Little Elm area $440

Post by killerquad »

SOLD - Thank you for the interest.

Return to “Closed Items”