WTB. AR - 15 pistol

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
gfmun
Posts in topic: 3

WTB. AR - 15 pistol

Post by gfmun »

I would like to try an AR-15 pistol. Anyone have one to sell or trade?

Thanks,
George

SSwt00SS
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTB. AR - 15 pistol

Post by SSwt00SS »

While I don't have one for sale, I recommend doing some research on the Diamondback DB-15 pistol. It's a multi-caliber (.223/5.56) pistol, available with either a 7.5" or 10.5" barrel, finished in black, FDE, or OD.

A couple of pros to going a .223/5.56 pistol route, is that you can convert it into a legal length rifle and go shooting with it. Once done, you can convert it back to it's pistol configuration all without needing any ATF Tax Stamp/paperwork. However, if you choose to add a stock with the shorter barrel, then you will need to do the SBR paperwork, etc.

Secondly, it is a fine firearm at a fraction of the cost of SIG or Anderson Arms pistols which love flirting with the $1k+ mark.

Good luck in your search.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

gfmun wrote:I would like to try an AR-15 pistol. Anyone have one to sell or trade?

Thanks,
George

They are really fun to shoot. I have a Spike's with a 7.5" bbl and a Trijicon 1x reflex sight, consistently places hits on steel at over 100 yds. The little guns do rock & roll with recoil and the short gas tube can lead them to be finickly until broken-in. I had to play with buffer and spring combo's to get it to reliably feed. I find that I prefer a shorter (20 rnd) mag as well.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

eureka40

Post by eureka40 »

gfmun wrote:I would like to try an AR-15 pistol. Anyone have one to sell or trade?

Thanks,
George
Hey George, what do you have to trade? I have a just built AR pistol with an 11.5" barrell and a Sig brace.Anderson lower and upper, chrome BCG.
TSRA Life Memeber

mr1337

Post by mr1337 »

As a former owner of a 7.5" AR-15 pistol (sold the upper) I would suggest go with a 10.5" or longer barrel. At 7.5" the muzzle flash is very loud and very close to your face. I wasn't able to fire it for very long comfortably. (Especially uncomfortable in an indoor range.)
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

Seabear

Post by Seabear »

I have one I am considering letting go. It has a Joe Bob Spartan billet lower, with a Sig tube and arm brace, wit an Anderson 10.5" upper. I also installed the Griffin Armament tapered muzzle break and blast shield. Currently has a Vortex sight on it. I can sell/trade complete or without optic and Griffin stuff. Let me know if interested. I have pictures on my phone I can send.
Carry safe and carry when and where you can. I'm just sayin'.

Topic author
gfmun

Post by gfmun »

Still looking !

I have a 40 XDm with 4.5 barrel or

A heavy barrel AR 15 with DPMS barrel and upper for trading.

Thanks,
George

Topic author
gfmun

Post by gfmun »

Deleted

Return to “Closed Items”