Wts / wtt kel tec p3at & wtb glock 43.

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
drjoker
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Wts / wtt kel tec p3at & wtb glock 43.

Post by drjoker »

Looking to selling my kel tec p3at & using funds to buy glock 43 or trading kel tec p3at for a glock 43. Kel tec is smaller & slimmer but fires a weaker 380 bullet than g43's 9 mm. Thanks.

This Kel-Tec P3AT has less than 20 rounds round count.

It comes with 2 magazines, manual, bullet casing in original sealed envelope, original box, a pocket holster (a worn out remora type holster with the sticky nubs), and 7 rounds of .380 HP brand name carry ammo and 6 rounds of practice ammo for you to test fire the gun with before you start carrying it.

You can buy the Kel-Tec P3AT for $300. You can pay less for the Kel-Tec P3AT if you have some factory .22lr ammo or 9mm ammo you can sweeten the pot with. .22lr brands that are acceptalbe; CCI 40 grain round nose MiniMags, not hollow points, Federal AutoMatch and Remington Golden Bullets. Brass cased 9mm ammo only, no steel cased nor aluminum cased ammo.

If you have a Glock 43, I will pay you $100 plus my Kel-Tec P3AT in trade. Price is negotiable, depending on condition of your Glock 43. Also, I will pay you more if you have a leather OWB belt holster to go with your Glock 43.

Or I can just pay you $350 for your Glock 43. Price is negotiable if the gun is in very good condition (no holster wear, clean bore, low round count, etc).

Thanks,
:tiphat:
Last edited by drjoker on Thu May 21, 2015 2:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Wts / wtt kel tec p3at & wtb glock 43.

Post by The Annoyed Man »

drjoker wrote:Looking to selling my kel tec p3at & using funds to buy glock 43 or trading kel tec p3at for a glock 43. Kel tec is smaller & slimmer but fires a weaker 380 bullet than g43's 9 mm. Thanks.
That's a good choice, but you do realize don't you that you could have had a pocket-sized single stack 9mm all along from any one of 4 or 5 other manufacturers, right? I totally get it if you're a Glock fan, but all I'm saying is that if brand was not an issue, you could have done this a long time ago if you were concerned about caliber.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

It's actually not for me. It's for my wife. She took one look at the Glock 43 and said, "I want one." She refuses to shoot any gun other than Glocks because, "It's a waste of time." Her theory is that a gun is a tool for self-defense, nothing more. It is not a hobby for her, like it is with me. She doesn't want to waste the time to learn any other trigger action, manual of arms and sight picture (she uses the original Glock sights). This is how she chose the Glock as her carry gun.

Her, "What gun do most police officers carry?"

Me, "Glocks."

"What's the smallest Glock?"

"The Glock 26."

"Get me one."

Now that the smallest Glock that shoots a "police & military caliber" is the Glcok 43, she wants one to replace the Glock 26. I'll take her Glock 26 as my summer carry gun or winter BUG and sell my Kel-Tec P3AT since I have 2 of them. The 2nd one that I am selling is a safe queen and has less than 20 rounds through it. I'm keeping the one with the higher round count because that's the one with the Crimson Trace laser. The one that I'm selling has no laser, but it does come with 2 magazines, the original box, bullet case in the original sealed envelope, and owner's manual. She wants the smallest Glock that fires 9 mm or .40 S&W because, "Only a fool would dress around the gun. A gun is a tool that is supposed to serve you. Only a total tool would serve a tool by dressing around the gun."

And, yes, this is the same wife that was anti-gun when I first married her.
The Annoyed Man wrote:
drjoker wrote:Looking to selling my kel tec p3at & using funds to buy glock 43 or trading kel tec p3at for a glock 43. Kel tec is smaller & slimmer but fires a weaker 380 bullet than g43's 9 mm. Thanks.
That's a good choice, but you do realize don't you that you could have had a pocket-sized single stack 9mm all along from any one of 4 or 5 other manufacturers, right? I totally get it if you're a Glock fan, but all I'm saying is that if brand was not an issue, you could have done this a long time ago if you were concerned about caliber.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

drjoker wrote:And, yes, this is the same wife that was anti-gun when I first married her.
I remember that. :lol: My, how times change, n'est pas?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

BigBangSmallBucks
Posts in topic: 1

Post by BigBangSmallBucks »

What's your location?

Topic author
drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

BigBangSmallBucks wrote:What's your location?
Dallas.

Return to “Closed Items”