For Sale or Trade: Walther P22 - Pink

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

For Sale or Trade: Walther P22 - Pink

Post by Vol Texan »

For Sale or Trade

We bought this Walther P22 for my daughter a few years ago, but it wasn't the right one for her. I have maybe 100 rounds through it, with no problems. We're selling this because we want to buy a Ruger Mark IV. It has one factory mag with it.

$275

Willing to consider trade for Mark IV (we can negotiate the difference in $$).

I'm on the west side of Houston, but can arrange a meeting anywhere within reasonable distance.

Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Teamless
Posts in topic: 1

Re: For Sale or Trade: Walther P22 - Pink

Post by Teamless »

Vol,

For the Mark IV, I did read there was a recall on it recently, so be sure when you buy a new one, it is post-recall not pre-recall to save yourself some headaches
https://ruger.com/dataProcess/markIVRecall/

I have 2 of the Mark III 22/45's and love the guns, so I hope when you get your Mark IV, you love it as much.
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Topic author
Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 2

Re: For Sale or Trade: Walther P22 - Pink

Post by Vol Texan »

Teamless wrote:Vol,

For the Mark IV, I did read there was a recall on it recently, so be sure when you buy a new one, it is post-recall not pre-recall to save yourself some headaches
https://ruger.com/dataProcess/markIVRecall/

I have 2 of the Mark III 22/45's and love the guns, so I hope when you get your Mark IV, you love it as much.
I did hear about the recall, and would be interested in a Mark III as well.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “Closed Items”