FS: Benjamin Titan NP .22 Air Rifle (DFW)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
equin
Posts in topic: 2

FS: Benjamin Titan NP .22 Air Rifle (DFW)

Post by equin »

Hi Folks,

I'm selling a Benjamin Titan NP .22 air rifle. Got it at Walmart a few years ago, and my son and I have had a lot of fun shooting it. It shoots .22 caliber pellets, a can of which also come with it. It is a break-open, single-shot style air rifle, making it perfect to supervise and teach kids with or have fun with on your own. It comes with a scope and sling.

The only thing wrong with it is that it has some very minor teeny little rust spots on the top of the barrel, as pictured below. But it's integrally safe and sound and should still last many years.

Got it new for about $125-$130. I'm asking $75 OBO. Located in Waxahachie, about 30 miles south of Dallas, and am willing to meet in the DFW area.

Ed

Soccerdad1995

Re: FS: Benjamin Titan NP .22 Air Rifle (DFW)

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Are you willing to ship this? I'm interested, but I'm also in Houston. I don't believe there are any restrictions / challenges like shipping a firearm.

Topic author
equin

Post by equin »

Thanks for the interest, Soccerdad. It's currently pending sale, but if the sale falls through, I'll keep you in mind. And yes, good question about shipping. I suppose I could ask, and the worst they could say is no.

Ed
Ed

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

equin wrote:Thanks for the interest, Soccerdad. It's currently pending sale, but if the sale falls through, I'll keep you in mind. And yes, good question about shipping. I suppose I could ask, and the worst they could say is no.

Ed
No worries on the sale, but please do let me know if it falls through.

I have bought air rifles before with no ID or anything else, which is why I was thinking there wouldn't be any more restrictions on shipping that for, say, a knife.

Return to “Closed Items”