CVA hunter 7mm-08

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

Topic author
SRO1911

CVA hunter 7mm-08

Postby SRO1911 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Single shot, break action CVA hunter - black on black.
Great shooting little rifle, I just have no use for it now. Picked it up on a trade thinking my daughters my like it for deer season but they have laid claim to my RPR in 308 so it just gathering dust.
Its a great little compact rifle - perfect for youth.
This one has a center point 3x9 scope, unknown mount, and for the right swap I'll throw in a mess of ammo -- assorted factory and once fired brass. Dies also available for a little extra.

229 new, bare rifle. Ill go 225 for scope rifle and a couple boxes of ammo. more ammo available.

Located just south of abilene

Feel free to throw out trade offers, I'm pretty flexible. Guns, tools, reloading gear, AUTOMATIC watch, ???
When any govt, or church,says This you can't read, are forbidden to know, the result is tyranny and oppression. Little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked; no force can control a free man, not the rack, bombs, not anything, you can't conquer a free man, at most you can kill him.

Topic author
SRO1911

Re: CVA hunter 7mm-08

Postby SRO1911 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:09 pm

bump for the holiday.
Y'all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving
When any govt, or church,says This you can't read, are forbidden to know, the result is tyranny and oppression. Little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked; no force can control a free man, not the rack, bombs, not anything, you can't conquer a free man, at most you can kill him.

bubba84

Postby bubba84 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:38 pm

I have a silver Citizen Eco drive that has been worn 10-12 times since buying it new. if youre interested i can send pics.

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Thanks, but eco drive is still quartz, with solar charging.
All offers appreciated.

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 am

Sold, please remove.

Return to “Closed Items”