Looking for an FFL

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
KRM45
Posts in topic: 3

Looking for an FFL

Post by KRM45 »

I'm planning to buy 2 stripped lowers, and I need an FFL to do the transfer. I'm in Coppell. Please pm your location and cost. I have a CHL and LEO credentials.

If anyone else is looking for a stripped lower, this seems like a great deal:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b ... 1&t=832542

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking for an FFL

Post by Excaliber »

KRM45 wrote:I'm planning to buy 2 stripped lowers, and I need an FFL to do the transfer. I'm in Coppell. Please pm your location and cost. I have a CHL and LEO credentials.

If anyone else is looking for a stripped lower, this seems like a great deal:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b ... 1&t=832542
I'd suggest contacting Rich at North Texas Arms. He is a true gentleman, is located in your area, and has a transfer fee price structure that is the lowest I know of around here, with further discounts for LEO's.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Topic author
KRM45

Post by KRM45 »

Excaliber wrote:
I'd suggest contacting Rich at North Texas Arms. He is a true gentleman, is located in your area, and has a transfer fee price structure that is the lowest I know of around here, with further discounts for LEO's.
Thanks. I'll give him a call.

Topic author
KRM45

Post by KRM45 »

Received my lowers today. Smooth transaction. Rich was indeed a gentleman.

This was my first time to buy through the internet. I was a little worried about the FFL transfer process, but it went very well.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Excaliber »

KRM45 wrote:Received my lowers today. Smooth transaction. Rich was indeed a gentleman.

This was my first time to buy through the internet. I was a little worried about the FFL transfer process, but it went very well.
I'm glad to hear you got what you were looking for.

Rich always makes the process painless, and the price for the service can't be beat.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “FFL Holders”