FFL Zoning Austin????????????

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Mitch
Posts in topic: 1

FFL Zoning Austin????????????

Post by Mitch »

Hey guys, i'm in Austin, in city limits.

I'm sure this question has been asked a hundred times but i haven't been able to find it on my own so am doing a search.

long story short, i don't have an FFL, am desperately looking to get one so i can add to my website. I've got the distributors, but i cant sell them.

My business is based out of my house........... What does Austin have to say about operating a firearms business out of your house?

and during the interview would it HELP or HURT to tell the ATF officer that i will not be -selling- the guns out of my house to random people, it will technically only be a "warehouse" for some weapons, meanwhile 99% of the time the weapons will never actually enter my house and will be drop shipped from my suppliers to their destinations?

i don't know much about the process of getting an FFL, but it makes me nervous as hell because of some video i saw that talked about how they "black list you" if you screw up and that you basically only have 1 chance to get it right, and 90% of the people get rejected etc etc..

so... i want to ace this thing... my monetary livelihood depends upon it currently.

help is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “FFL Holders”