Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel (LWCB)

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
stash
Posts in topic: 1

Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel (LWCB)

Post by stash »

I am thinking of getting a LWCB to use in my Glock 29 to shoot .40 cal. I am wondering if anyone here has done this and how it worked out or if anyone in general has experience with LWCB? Thanks
TSRA
NRA
TFC
USMC 1961-1966

RECIT

Re: Lone Wolf Conversion Barrel (LWCB)

Post by RECIT »

I have a LWdist barrel in one of my glocks. Its actually a timberwolf frame from LWdist. with a G22c slide and a 9mm LW barrel conversion. It's a mutt of a gun but runs great. I think the quality is great on most of their products and have nothing but good luck with their products. I had an extended barrel in in one of my G17's and it was great too.
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Iunnrais

Post by Iunnrais »

I've had one for my 29 for quite a while now. Works just fine. The .40s look a little odd in the 10mm mags, but everything functions normally.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Not a 29 or Lone Wolf but I have an EFK 10mm conversion barrel for my Glock 21 that I have shot 200 trouble free rounds through it so far with nothing done other than the barrel swap.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”