Super Tuck Came In

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

81aggie
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Super Tuck Came In

Post by 81aggie »

Nice, I like the look of the black cowhide. They must be getting busier. I got a SuperTuck for my 1911 last year, took less than 2 weeks. Still waiting on the holster I ordered for my SR9c, been just over 3 weeks. Hope to be getting it in the next week or so.

paadams
Posts in topic: 1

Post by paadams »

I ordered one about a week and half ago. Can't wait til it gets here to try it out.

Quahog
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Quahog »

My faith has been restored. My 2nd SuperTuck came in today and in the package were TWO rolls of lifesavers!! LOL

I guess they read my comment on the order whining about how last time they failed to give me my lifesavers and I felt overlooked. Haha "rlol"
"America needs God more than God needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." -- Ronald Reagan

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

Topic author
texjames
Posts in topic: 4

Post by texjames »

Quahog wrote:My faith has been restored. My 2nd SuperTuck came in today and in the package were TWO rolls of lifesavers!! LOL

I guess they read my comment on the order whining about how last time they failed to give me my lifesavers and I felt overlooked. Haha "rlol"
outstanding...what ya carrying in the holster?
USAF 71-91 retired
CHL #3 04/10

Quahog

Post by Quahog »

texjames wrote:
Quahog wrote:My faith has been restored. My 2nd SuperTuck came in today and in the package were TWO rolls of lifesavers!! LOL

outstanding...what ya carrying in the holster?
I usually carry a G19 or G26 but this new holster is for the 1911.
"America needs God more than God needs America. If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under." -- Ronald Reagan

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

Quahog

Post by Quahog »

81aggie wrote:Nice, I like the look of the black cowhide. They must be getting busier. I got a SuperTuck for my 1911 last year, took less than 2 weeks. Still waiting on the holster I ordered for my SR9c, been just over 3 weeks. Hope to be getting it in the next week or so.
Just FYI, I placed my recent order on 5/21 and it arrived today. Friday would have been 4 weeks on the money.

NRA - TSRA - PSC - CHL

81aggie
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 81aggie »

Quahog wrote:
81aggie wrote:Nice, I like the look of the black cowhide. They must be getting busier. I got a SuperTuck for my 1911 last year, took less than 2 weeks. Still waiting on the holster I ordered for my SR9c, been just over 3 weeks. Hope to be getting it in the next week or so.
Just FYI, I placed my recent order on 5/21 and it arrived today. Friday would have been 4 weeks on the money.
Thanks, good to know. I ordered mine 5/22 which was a Saturday, so they probably didn't get to it until Monday the 24th. Hopefully it'll be here in a few days.

bigolbigun
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bigolbigun »

Just ordered a supertuck myself. Been carrying my XD45 for two years in an assortment of cheap holsters. Anxious to see if this thing is the real deal.. Will keep you posted.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”