ATI FX Titan .45 Officer 1911?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
68Charger
Posts in topic: 2

ATI FX Titan .45 Officer 1911?

Post by 68Charger »

Anyone ever heard anything about this manufacturer? I read like one or two reviews online, and it's in a grey area. I don't know if it's a good weapon or what? I have been looking for the longest time for reviews on it, but to no avail.

I know there are some that are full size out there, but I'm not looking for reviews on the full size but the officer size only. Here is a picture of it along of a bit more information as well on it.

Link:
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/prod ... BULL+SS7RD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks in advance, guys. :tiphat:
We don't need no stinking badges!

Topic author
68Charger
Posts in topic: 2

Re: ATI FX Titan .45 Officer 1911?

Post by 68Charger »

AAAAAAANNNDDD...

Nevermind. I've read horror stories on the Titan (On a 1911forum) mostly dealing with safety issues. Basically I've read a lot of horror stories as far as the grip safety, even the thumb safety goes bang when you pull the trigger.

I'll be looking elsewhere now.

Gun show coming this weekend. Ready to spend that income tax money! :)
We don't need no stinking badges!

goofygrin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: ATI FX Titan .45 Officer 1911?

Post by goofygrin »

I have a Rock Island 3.5" 1911 (tactical version that's a bit more expensive). Have 250 through it and have had zero issues. I put thin grips (and screws/lugs) from eBay on it and it's actually been a reasonably comfortable carry gun.

My friend has a couple (and has owned a few more) Kimbers and he's insanely jealous of the function of my 1/2 the price RIA.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”