Time Flies When You Are Sick

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Time Flies When You Are Sick

Post by carlson1 »

Sent my Wilson Combat EDC X9 off to be cut for a RMR. Also sent my 1911 for the same, but with a Holosun 507k. W/C told me 12 weeks. The other guy didn’t give me a time line.

Long story short back in and out of the hospital. Had stent number 11 deployed inside of another stent for my heart. Lo and behold W/C called and is sending my slide back for a small fortune yesterday. Times flies when you are sick. Can’t wait to get the EDC x9. Now if my 1911 shows up I will be through with modifications.

:anamatedbanana

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Time Flies When You Are Sick

Post by Grayling813 »

Hope you are feeling better Bro. Carl.

JRG
Posts in topic: 1

Post by JRG »

Oh my Carl, 11 stents. I just had my first one at the end of July. I really hope to never need another one. I cannot imagine 11!! Hope you are indeed feeling better now.

Joe

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

Oh yea I have become a pro at this. My doctor says I have a ”full metal jacket.”

They had to deploy a stent in a stent. God Continues to take care of me. I do wish I had my money back for the RDS on the EDC X9 right now. I either laugh or cry so I choose to laugh. I tell my wife either God doesn’t want me sooner than I have to be there. So I guess I will go in the last calling Up. I now have a total of open heart surgery and 11 stents now. It was easier this time because they went through my right arm. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

Back to the subjective my W/C EDC X9 should be here Friday. I can’t wait. I didn’t get my 1911 off as soon as I wanted to. He is a friend of Mr. Cotton’s and comes highly recommended. Rather than worrying about the voiding my W/C warranty and the very high price and the very long 12 week wait. Vanden Berg Custom comes highly recommended and is less expensive somewhat. This will put all my regular carry guns with red dots.

Last, but sure not least your prayers and thought means the world to me. I have a lot prayer warrior on my side, but I believe God had heard every prayer of this Forum and has giving me extra years.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”