ruger lcp holster information/pics please

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
05kas05
Posts in topic: 1

ruger lcp holster information/pics please

Post by 05kas05 »

if you have a pic of your lcp holster or kahr pm 40 holster please let me see it,or let me know what you have and whether you like it or not.im looking for a holster for an lcp and a kahr pm 40 i would like to get matching holsters if possible.i bought an bianchi iwb holster for the pm 40 but i just cant get used to it plus it makes a thin gun pretty thick by the time you add the holster a belt and blue jeans.if you can help out it is appreciated

MrsFosforos

Re: ruger lcp holster information/pics please

Post by MrsFosforos »

Take a look at Robert Meco's site: http://www.mecopocketholsters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

kalipsocs

Post by kalipsocs »

Guess I will be the bandwagon contribution. This is my LCP in the DeSantis Nemesis and the harder to find single stack pocket magazine holster. I love the both of them. I put the Ruger in my front right pocket, and I put the magazine in the back left. I usually forget about em where, while comfortable, I always remember that I am carrying my CZ in the MTAC, and I like that I can forget about it.
Attachments
0330091632.jpg

wilder
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wilder »

I've got the LCP in a Desantis Nemesis as well. It rides well in a front pocket in jeans or cargo shorts. I've recently acquired a Kahr PM9 and am still experimenting with it. It fits nicely in an uncle mikes size 3 and so far that is my preference. I got the Desantis Nemesis for it as well, but it has a odd ridge on the top and prints in a weird way. It doesn't look like a gun, but it doesn't look like a wallet or pda either. I wish it was sewn just like the LCP model as that design is great. I got the PM9 with the finger extension already on the mag and I think that's making it just a little too big for pocket carry in jeans. I've carried it in the cargo shorts with no issues in the uncle mikes size 3.

I

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

wilder wrote:I've got the LCP in a Desantis Nemesis as well. It rides well in a front pocket in jeans or cargo shorts. I've recently acquired a Kahr PM9 and am still experimenting with it. It fits nicely in an uncle mikes size 3 and so far that is my preference. I got the Desantis Nemesis for it as well, but it has a odd ridge on the top and prints in a weird way. It doesn't look like a gun, but it doesn't look like a wallet or pda either. I wish it was sewn just like the LCP model as that design is great. I got the PM9 with the finger extension already on the mag and I think that's making it just a little too big for pocket carry in jeans. I've carried it in the cargo shorts with no issues in the uncle mikes size 3.

I
If you have the flush-fit 6 round mag in the PM9 they fit pretty well into jeans. If you go for the Desantis Super Fly the have a flap that lays over them and are a little more square so they print more like a PDA. :thumbs2:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

wilder
Posts in topic: 2

Post by wilder »

Keith,

Thanks for the link. The superfly looks more like what I'm looking for. I'm also intrigued by this holster from RKBA:

http://www.rkbaholsters.com/Products.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bryang

Post by bryang »

For a pocket holster I have the Desantis Super Fly. I also have a CrossBreed MiniTuck LCP that I like very much and it is very comfortable. I don't care for carrying in my front pockets, so when I use the Desantis Super Fly I carry it in my back pocket.

CrossBreed MiniTuck http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

-geo
"I am crucified with Christ: Nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me" -Gal 2:20

NRA-TSRA-Life Member
American Legion USN-GM
"Μολών λαβέ!"

Project One Million:Texas - Get Involved - Join The NRA & TSRA -TODAY!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”