Introduce yourself

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Jusme
Posts in topic: 18

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Jusme »

Keith Bilbrey wrote:Hello all!,

My name is Keith, I live in the southeastern part of DFW and have been a license holder and LTC instructor for about 5 years now. Prior to that, I spent a little over a decade in local Law Enforcement where I got to do some fun things like FTO, SWAT, Firearms Instructor, Armorer, Rapid Response Instructor and Supervisor. I started shooting competitively (mostly USPSA) in about 2004, but have kinda fallen away from that the past few years. I have been carrying for the better part of 16+ years and firmly believe if you CAN carry, you SHOULD carry. I don't ever want my last, dying thought to be "Man, if only I'd carried my gun today".

Looking forward to the forum. :cheers2:

Welcome to the forum Keith!! :tiphat:

Take some time to look around, there are several LEOs and former LEOs here, myself included. We even have a section for humorous LEO stories, that I'm sure you can contribute!! Stay safe.
:thewave
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mxrdad »

Hi folks.

I'm proud to announce I joined this great site after lurking for several months. Dont know why I waited so long, but thats history now. I have learned a ton with this great site and I respect the professionalism of the members here. After all, a forum is only as good as the members and so far, I'm impressed with what I have seen. I am in the Houston area and have current valid LTC. Texas born and raised. Gotta go now, lots of threads I still have to visit here!
Just some guy's opinion.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Jusme »

Welcome to the forum, we don't mind lurkers. Glad you decided to join our ranks, take your time to look around and post often on any topics you like.
:tiphat:
Last edited by Jusme on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Mxrdad »

Thank you sir. It wont be long till I have my son on here too! Good stuff.
Just some guy's opinion.

Antbanks_84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Antbanks_84 »

My name is Anthony I'm a African American male 32 I have just received my ltc licence in the mail today I just got into outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing I also have started collecting guns I have worked in the pawn business 14 years and counting I have 3 beautiful daughters which include a set of twins

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Antbanks_84 wrote:My name is Anthony I'm a African American male 32 I have just received my ltc licence in the mail today I just got into outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing I also have started collecting guns I have worked in the pawn business 14 years and counting I have 3 beautiful daughters which include a set of twins
Welcome, glad to see you are enjoying the out doors and the shooting sports.

Antbanks_84

Post by Antbanks_84 »

Thank u

RPBrown
Posts in topic: 28

Post by RPBrown »

Antbanks_84 wrote:My name is Anthony I'm a African American male 32 I have just received my ltc licence in the mail today I just got into outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing I also have started collecting guns I have worked in the pawn business 14 years and counting I have 3 beautiful daughters which include a set of twins
Welcome
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Mxrdad wrote:Hi folks.

I'm proud to announce I joined this great site after lurking for several months. Dont know why I waited so long, but thats history now. I have learned a ton with this great site and I respect the professionalism of the members here. After all, a forum is only as good as the members and so far, I'm impressed with what I have seen. I am in the Houston area and have current valid LTC. Texas born and raised. Gotta go now, lots of threads I still have to visit here!
Welcome
TSRA-Life member

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

safetypro113 wrote:Billy

Long-time lurker, first time poster.

Profession/school status: Safety professional in oil/gas industry
Marital status: Married
Years CHL: 1
Texas State Representative House District: 28
Carry guns/equipment: M&P Shield 9 in On Your 6 Designs holster (IWB)
Welcome
TSRA-Life member

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

JackieChiles wrote:My real name is Mike. Been around guns entire life. First job in Highschool was pulling skeet. USAF SP for 14 years. Finished law school while in USAF and now live Cypress. Carry a Glock 29. Cannot wait for college FB to start.
Welcome
TSRA-Life member

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Noggin wrote:Hello to all and sundry. I am a College Station, permanent US resident, non US citizen (at least not yet) former British Army Major who has been living in Texas for 3 years. I obtained my LTC about one week ago, which took longer than I expected to arrive (9 weeks). At the moment I only have two carry options a 9mm IWI Jericho (Christmas gift from my father-in-law) and a .45 M1911 commander that I bought myself.
Welcome
TSRA-Life member

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

A long time ago I tried to keep up with and welcome the new members here. However, life got in the way and occasionally I can return and try to catch up. But it seems that I have been lax in my welcoming duties for some time and there has been an explosion of new members. So I would like to take this time to welcome each and every one of you.
This has been a great board for almost 12 years now. I found it by accident back in 2005 and it has always been full of friendly, knowledgeable people and that is what keeps me here, although I don't post as much as some, I check in almost daily.
So for all of you new members, and those that are not so new but I failed to welcome, sit down, grab a cup of your favorite beverage, read, ask or answer questions, and have a great time. Just remember the forum rules that make this such a great place to visit. And a special thank you to Charles and the moderators.
TSRA-Life member

LordHaveMercy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LordHaveMercy »

Hey y'all.. Ernest here..
35 M Irving TX

Dadtodabone
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Dadtodabone »