AR15 30 Round mag source

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 4

Re: AR15 30 Round mag source

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

longhorn_92 wrote:
Carry-a-Kimber wrote:I have been getting email alerts from Cals Sporting Armory almost daily when Pmags come in stock but by the time I go to add them to my cart (instantly) they are sold out. Well today I got one and there were 37 in stock, I ordered 4 at 12.95.
I got the email alert from them the other day... I was less than 30 seconds and I was in their website... they were out of stock already. I signed up for another email alert when the next batch came in... I got another email alert within 10 minutes after that... same result!

How could they be out of stock and then have another email alert saying they had more (10 minutes later)?
dunno. I get about one email alert per day from them but have only caught them in stock the one time.

Topic author
eureka40
Posts in topic: 8

Post by eureka40 »

I ordered the E-Landers around Christmas and got them in about 2 weeks. Priority mail, I had to sign for them.
TSRA Life Memeber

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SQLGeek »

Mine shipped today.
Psalm 91:2

longhorn_92
Posts in topic: 3

Post by longhorn_92 »

eureka40 wrote:I ordered the E-Landers around Christmas and got them in about 2 weeks. Priority mail, I had to sign for them.
What do you think of the E-Lander magazines?
“If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise you I won’t miss!”

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

Topic author
eureka40
Posts in topic: 8

Post by eureka40 »

Great mags. My review up page.
TSRA Life Memeber

eddieconcarne

Post by eddieconcarne »

PMAGS!!!

http://www.ammunitiondepot.com/Magpul-P ... 211blk.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay, I have ordered from these guys and they are solid. I have been clicking reload on this page (and a bunch of others - see pinned ammo thread) all day. And nothing was there.

Now - at 6:50pm, they are showing IN STOCK, but the buy button is not on. This page was not active even an hour ago... so get ready to click fellas. In fact, they are updating their 9mm ammo pages in the last half-hour, too (were blank all day). A couple of times in the last week they have suddenly flipped to in-stock and you can watch real-time as they are snatched up.

I have nothing to do with this website, I just got my pmags and want to keep as many in Texas as possible. My advice is to create a customer account BEFORE they are back in stock. And then keep yourself logged in. If they are suddenly in stock and you add them to your cart, then go to checkout and then have to fill out all the info to create a new account, you may find them back out of stock by the time it kicks you back to the shopping cart. I learned this the hard way.

DocV
Posts in topic: 1

Post by DocV »

I am waiting for the glut of used magazines coming from NY.

Wodathunkit

Post by Wodathunkit »

I ordered from Mako on January 1, and have heard nothing..... :mad5
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

Topbuilder

Post by Topbuilder »

Wodathunkit wrote:I ordered from Mako on January 1, and have heard nothing..... :mad5

I'm a couple days ahead of you. No contact yet re ship date. Really hope whatever happens tomorrow does not affect my order.
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

longhorn_92

Post by longhorn_92 »

Wodathunkit wrote:I ordered from Mako on January 1, and have heard nothing..... :mad5
I just looked at their webiste and it says:
30 round E-Lander magazines are IN STOCK and we are receiving large shipments several times each week. Due to the overwhelming number of orders we are receiving on this product, we estimate orders will ship within 5 - 6 weeks. These magazines are NOT backordered.
“If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise you I won’t miss!”

NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Member

eddieconcarne

Post by eddieconcarne »

Pmags in stock for $30:
http://www.barrettrifles.com/p-2635-rec ... indow.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chris

Post by Chris »

Now that it seems the coast is somewhat clear, I wonder if the mag manufacturers will ramp up production. If something had passed banning transfer of them, they would have been left sitting on a large stockpile, but since a ban on mag cap seems to be dissipating rather quickly, it seems like it would make sense to start cranking them out.

eddieconcarne

Post by eddieconcarne »

Who says the coast is clear? Not trying to hijack, but I don't think the House voting down 30-round mags is totally out of the question.

AdioSS

Post by AdioSS »

I was at Pro-Tek guns in Kilgore the other day & they had stacks of 30rd military mags for $25 each.

cajunautoxer

Post by cajunautoxer »

Hopefully by the end of the month my back order of 100 pmag a should be shipped :mrgreen: That'll cover my 100 USGI ones I just sold

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”