Where to Buy 9MM now?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

GeekwithaGun
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Where to Buy 9MM now?

Post by GeekwithaGun »

Teamless wrote:I signed up for Freedom Munitions "email notifier" about a week or 2 ago, havent had any emails :(
I haven't either, but I opened gunbot.net and there was .308 win/7.62x51 in stock - i was able to snag 3 boxes.

Was able to get 5 boxes of .308 win/7.62x51 and .22LR from Natchez yesterday. I had another 7 boxes of .308 in my cart, but by the time I got to the final checkout, it was out of stock.

sadly - no 9mm

Just wanted to thank whoever posted gunbot.net - i like it. :thumbs2:
NRA Life Member

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

I hit up GT today. No regular practice ammo before this nonsense. They did have small amounts of duty ammo. They are selling some practice 9mm to LE and security only. 18.99 a box or 175 for a case of 500.

I do miss 9.99 practice ammo!

x007x
Posts in topic: 1

Post by x007x »

Be at your local Academy store at 8:00 am when they open. They put their ammo at the customer service counter. It's usually gone by 9:30am.
-CHL-
-NRA-

Cajn1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Cajn1 »

You can always find ammo on TexasGunTrader, although the gouging is getting worse. Every once in awhile you can catch a semi reasonable deal...

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Post by carlson1 »

Cajn1 wrote:You can always find ammo on TexasGunTrader, although the gouging is getting worse. Every once in awhile you can catch a semi reasonable deal...
I seen one this morning and he would not take less than $25.00 a box of 50! The people who say they are strong 2nd Amendment supporters have set prices that the anti 2nd Amendment folks love to see. We are shooting ourself in the foot.

I am trying to keep up with usernames because if the prices come back to normal and I believe they will I will not deal with them for any price.

Cajn1

Post by Cajn1 »

carlson1 wrote:
Cajn1 wrote:You can always find ammo on TexasGunTrader, although the gouging is getting worse. Every once in awhile you can catch a semi reasonable deal...
I seen one this morning and he would not take less than $25.00 a box of 50! The people who say they are strong 2nd Amendment supporters have set prices that the anti 2nd Amendment folks love to see. We are shooting ourself in the foot.

I am trying to keep up with usernames because if the prices come back to normal and I believe they will I will not deal with them for any price.
I agree wholeheartedly. The reasonable deals are few and far between but they do come up. Of course when I say reasonable, I mean by current standards.

daniel2002p
Posts in topic: 4

Post by daniel2002p »

Cabelas Remington UMC 250 pack in stock... not for long I am sure.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting ... t104372280" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."
1)Treat firearms as if they are loaded. 2)Point the muzzle away from non-targets.
3)Keep fingers off the trigger until ready to shoot. 4)Be sure of your target and backstop.

Colt1911

Post by Colt1911 »

Thanks daniel2002p, just ordered one and had it shipped to the store for free.
Jan. 23 - Class Taken & Fingerprints
Jan. 24 - Mailed all documents
Feb. 12 - Background Check Under Review
March 3 - Background Check Complete, Manufacturing Pending
March 5 - Manufacturing
March 7 - Mailed
March 11 - Received

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Wow. Price jumped from $54 to $80 or some 50% more! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Wes

Post by Wes »

Cabelas prices seem to be going up across the board but alas, I ordered a thousand rounds anyways. Never hurts to have a bit more.
Alliance Arsenal - Firearms and transfers in north Ft. Worth

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

Wes wrote:Cabelas prices seem to be going up across the board but alas, I ordered a thousand rounds anyways. Never hurts to have a bit more.
Their 250 round 9mm packs are $80 right now.

Wes

Post by Wes »

And that is $20 more than I have paid in the past
Alliance Arsenal - Firearms and transfers in north Ft. Worth

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

clarionite wrote:
Wes wrote:Cabelas prices seem to be going up across the board but alas, I ordered a thousand rounds anyways. Never hurts to have a bit more.
Their 250 round 9mm packs are $80 right now.
They're out of stock now. I managed to order some 9mm Critical Duty before they went to "out of stock", though.

I wish they'd just let the backorders stack up, as long as the ETAs stay relatively accurate. Mostly I don't mind waiting... I just want to know when I'll be getting more so I can have my fun time at the range without worrying about how I'll replace the ammo.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”