New Ruger Pistol

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

New Ruger Pistol

Post by C-dub »

I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

CainA
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New Ruger Pistol

Post by CainA »

Sounds on par.

Carry-a-Kimber

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

Hmm, LOTS or union workers in Houston providing the nation with most of its hydrocarbon products.

Topbuilder
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Topbuilder »

Should have read:
"If it does't work, you can't fire it" "rlol"
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

i just dont get the tie in with Ruger. ive owend plenty of there stuff. never had an issue with them.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

cheezit wrote:i just dont get the tie in with Ruger. ive owend plenty of there stuff. never had an issue with them.
It would have made more sense to firearms-savvy folks if they'd have posted a Jennings .25 Auto pic...but the "low information types" wouldn't have understood. However, I do indeed like my Ruger products just fine.

cheezit

Post by cheezit »

K.Mooneyham wrote:
cheezit wrote:i just dont get the tie in with Ruger. ive owend plenty of there stuff. never had an issue with them.
It would have made more sense to firearms-savvy folks if they'd have posted a Jennings .25 Auto pic...but the "low information types" wouldn't have understood. However, I do indeed like my Ruger products just fine.
thats were im at... jennings , hi point etc

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I didn't look at it as any kind of slam on Ruger. It was sent to me as a joke and that's how I took it. I have no idea if Ruger had anything to do with it, but I doubt they did. Whoever made it just used a Ruger. Sounds like more of a slam on the obamanation and unions to me.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

jmra

Post by jmra »

Carry-a-Kimber wrote:Hmm, LOTS or union workers in Houston providing the nation with most of its hydrocarbon products.
At a much higher cost than it should be.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Topbuilder

Post by Topbuilder »

C-dub wrote:I didn't look at it as any kind of slam on Ruger. It was sent to me as a joke and that's how I took it. I have no idea if Ruger had anything to do with it, but I doubt they did. Whoever made it just used a Ruger. Sounds like more of a slam on the obamanation and unions to me.
:iagree:
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

nightmare
Deactivated until real name is provided

Post by nightmare »

An earlier post said it was a Kimber. viewtopic.php?f=83&t=43082" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Equo ne credite, Teucri. Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

Cajn1

Post by Cajn1 »

Carry-a-Kimber wrote:Hmm, LOTS or union workers in Houston providing the nation with most of its hydrocarbon products.
And a lot of them reflect the message in that poster...

Topic author
C-dub

Post by C-dub »

nightmare wrote:An earlier post said it was a Kimber. viewtopic.php?f=83&t=43082" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I missed that one, but the third post references the Ruger. :lol:

snorri

Post by snorri »

NY seems like a more union dominated state than AZ.
minatur innocentibus qui parcit nocentibus

RED FLAG LAWS ARE HATE CRIMES

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”