Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Binocular Repair needed

Post by mrvmax »

puma guy wrote:
Keith B wrote:
mrvmax wrote:Hope they take care of your problem. Due to past warranty issues with Bushnell and their horrific customer service I refuse to do business with them. Your situation is different since it’s an older B&L.
Please look at the date on the posts before blindly replying. This topic is from 2013.
https://youtu.be/QuoKNZjr8_U

Sorry, Keith I couldn't resist
Never been scolded for not seeing a post date. I’m not sure why it was such an infraction but I guess I’ll need to study threads before responding.

twomillenium
Posts in topic: 1

Post by twomillenium »

mrvmax wrote:
puma guy wrote:
Keith B wrote:
mrvmax wrote:Hope they take care of your problem. Due to past warranty issues with Bushnell and their horrific customer service I refuse to do business with them. Your situation is different since it’s an older B&L.
Please look at the date on the posts before blindly replying. This topic is from 2013.
https://youtu.be/QuoKNZjr8_U

Sorry, Keith I couldn't resist
Never been scolded for not seeing a post date. I’m not sure why it was such an infraction but I guess I’ll need to study threads before responding.
Mrvmax, I thought you were responding to the recent posts made on this thread. I have similar feeling and agree with your conclusion. If you weren't, I was not aware of the time limit for responses to threads, I could not find anything in the Forum rules about it. :tiphat:
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Keith B
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Keith B »

twomillenium wrote: Mrvmax, I thought you were responding to the recent posts made on this thread. I have similar feeling and agree with your conclusion. If you weren't, I was not aware of the time limit for responses to threads, I could not find anything in the Forum rules about it. :tiphat:
Sorry if I was a little terse in my post, but many times topics are hit by spammers and then show up as active. Then, members respond to the topic that is way out of date without looking at the history. When we remove the spam post it isn't clear why the topic was revived. There are no rules against posting to old topics, but blind responses on old topics are usually not pertinent to the OP.
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 7

Post by puma guy »

I wondered what was going on. I didn't see the spammer post; must have already been removed. :)
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

LDB415

Post by LDB415 »

I know it was old but I didn't see it originally and found it interesting and since it's already resurrected I'll reply to say so.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

ml1209

Post by ml1209 »

FYI, these guys in Houston will service binoculars.

https://www.landseaskyco.com

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 7

Post by puma guy »

ml1209 wrote:FYI, these guys in Houston will service binoculars.

https://www.landseaskyco.com
I thought about posting them myself. Thanks for posting it. I haven't used them but a friend of mine was pleased with their services. It appears something positive came out of some spammer reviving this thread. I never saw what was posted since our ever diligent moderators caught it!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”